Appreciation ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Happy Birthday To The Queen Izz₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @TwentyOneIzz
birthday_izz.png

banner by @kinnie


♡ @potato
Happy birthday Izz!! I hope you have an incredible day today, even in quarantine
:coronawimwim~1:
You're such a kindhearted and wonderful person and it was such a pleasure to create the mental health discord with you. You even helped me out with the bots which I'm very very thankful for
:fatlove~2:
I feel so lucky to be around such a beautiful person, inside and out. You simply radiate sweetness and it's always fun to talk to you. We haven't really interacted too much other than the mental health thread, press and a few random vcs on mortie's birthday server but every moment has been a precious moment and all out interactions will be just as precious in the future, bitter or sweet. I have to mention how mature you are as well and it's amazing
:ma_heart:
Sometimes I think you're even older than me
:nervous:
It's also great to know a girl online who has a voice deeper than mine
:chuukek:
Everyone I know have such cute, high voices lol. Not to say that your deep voice is a bad thing, not at all. Deep voices are the best voices. #deepvoicesquad
:SanaPray:
You're also so talented. I always hear your going to musical concerts to perform and I would love to listen to your music someday, if you're ever ready
:naptimekat:
So happy birthday Izz! Remember to eat lots of cake and have a wonderful time, even if it's at home
:ludajam:

Keep being the beautiful, radiant, talented you Izz. That's all the matters
:fatlove~2:
- love tato


♡ @kuro
hey hoe
:GWcmeisterPeepoLove:
holy crap it's been ages since we talked. I didn't realize how much I missed you and the hoe squad until I started writing this message. the golden days with you were... well golden. I remember our anon days with twink, we'd spam threads with random posts with mimi and everyone was sick of us. you are one of the most dedicated boy group stans out there, and when I thought of you, I always associated you with seventeen lol. you're doing good promoting them
:sanapray:
I miss you on discord and the forum. both of us kinda took a hiatus and I haven't seen you since. I hope you become more active soon
:GWcmeisterPeepoLove:
kps misses their seventeen queen. we need to revive our old server again, it was such a beautiful server. I still remember that fight we had about who was the best couple LMAO why were we like that? obviously you and twink could never match up to me and mimi
:wink:
jk lol, I love you so much izz I hope you have the most wonderful birthday, and then dm me because we NEED to talk more. happy birthday hoe - love from kuro
:fatlove:


♡ @Darjeeling
izzzzz hey sweetie, hope you’re doing well! it’s always nice seeing you around on KS and Discord, i remember me making jokes stolen from memes and stuff
:eyes:
when we first met, you’re still the funny and sassy girl you were then
:joyaah:
with dani, you make a fire combo
:fatlove:
it was so fun celebrating dani’s birthday- i know you struggle in the shadows, but you’re strong from what i’ve seen! you’ll make it through one day, i promise
:sanacheer:
until then, hwaiting! ~Darj

♡ @itzybitzyblink
Hey izzzzzzzzz happy birthday!!! We haven’t really talked much but I always see you around the discord and KPS and you seem really cool! Also thank you for wishing me a happy birthday earlier this year, I really appreciate it!!! I hope you have a great day today and you open lots of presents and lots of cake!!! Also I really know u, I got an 7 on your quiz, better than most of your flop friends hahaha -Bitzy
:worryLove:


♡ @Mayah
Hi Izz, happy birthday! I don't know you well, but you seem like a very likable person, and I hope we get to know each other better soon. Have a happy birthday and eat lots of cake~ We definitely have to play Animal Crossing sometime. I'm sorry I can't write a longer message, since I don't know you very well, but I genuinely wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of life. Happy birthday, again!
:partying_face:
:partying_face:


♡ @la_mort_pour_vous
Greetings, Izzy. I know we haven't talked nearly enough but I want to tell you that I've enjoyed every minute that we've talked with each other. It's honestly been great seeing you grow over the past two years but what has always stayed is your kindness. You're a really sweet and considerate person who thinks a lot about peope. I loved hearing your voice in the VC. It sounded so mature for a person of your age and it perfectly fits your mature personality. <3 Also, you need to sleep! Stop staying up at godawful hours or else I'll attack you with the
:chickill:
. Stay safe in these times. Happy Birthday to you again, you munchkin. - Love, Mortie.

♡ @blurryface
hellow izz i saw some of you fanarts and stuff and omfg you are so talented! DONT STOP DOING THAT AND MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A HOSEOK ONE FOR ME EHEHEHE okay just kidding happy birthday, i hope you can get better days than you lived since today. i love you so much! and we aka you and me should talk more dont ferget!!!!!!!! greenheartu

♡ @mirella
Izzzzz hey, happy birthday
:fatlove:
I hope you have been doing well recently! You deserve the best on this day. I'm glad we started talking when we joined Press together, those were the good days
:sanapray:
As I've mentioned previously, before I got to know you I thought you were a 21-year-old based off of your name
:wimwim:
I was only a little off, like maybe by a few days or months or possibly years or something, but no biggie. I admire your strength and maturity above all and I know you will persevere with whatever life throws at you. Again, happy birthday Izz! Enjoy yourself on your special day. Love, Miri

♡ @kinnie
To: apricot From: side hoe
May today be the day dedicated only to you. You're our precious apricot and we lysm. Spoil yourself and eat lots of yummy cake. The first impression I had of you was, "Wow, that person is hella chill." I don't regret getting to know you and I admire the passion you have for Seventeen. uwu I hope we can become closer in the future. You're very kind and funny as heck. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for ya. sending virtual hugs


♡ @izzysaurus
RAWR

♡ @melancholia (me)

HIII, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! happy birthday, dear, it should be April 7 when you're reading this. if it's not April 7th, then why are you reading this? Anywho, I'm so excited to spend this wonderful day with you and I'm so happy that it's your birthday. It's marking the wonderful birth of a wonderful girl. Now, April 7 is one of the most magical and beautiful days in the calendar! Ever since I met you that day has been filled with joy and excitement. But on April 7, 2020, there will be a super pink moon. I love astronomy and I love you, so when I heard the BIGGEST super pink moon of 2020 was gonna be on your birthday, I was ecstatic. It's an amazing birthday gift, given to the best person in the world. I'd like to think that your super pink moon is a gift given by the angels.

You mean the world to me, you are my world. I wish I could draw so you could see the visualizations in my head. I really love you, and I love being with you. It's like with you I'm in my own peaceful world. You always let me cry on your shoulder, and you never fail me. I don't think you understand what you do to me, you make me so happy. As if we are the only people in the world, a sensation like we are dancing in the warm rain. As if we are only focusing on the good things in life. I can't describe the magical feeling, it's so warming and I feel like I'm free of restraint. It's crazy, but we are crazy, we are iconic. You are the sun to my moon, you are the rose-pink to my serenity blue. You are everything to me and I only wish for your happiness. Words can't describe how much I love you, I love you with my whole being.

Sometimes, you have great taste but when you say "Zimzalabim is a FAT BOP," I just feel like you have to be lying. But you have great taste, thanking you for expanding my knowledge about the beautiful world of music. I'm so happy that music allows you to be happy, to be truly free. I', glad music does that for you and I'm sure whatever path you pursue, art or music, it will definitely touch someone. It will show people the light at the tunnel. Music and art are so beautiful because it touches people beyond their eyes or ears. It's beautiful, it's truly amazing.

I'm proud of you and your remarkable progress. You honestly, never fail to amaze me. I'm so happy that you are alive to see your 15th birthday, but I want you to be happy too. I hope today you smile and cry only tears of joy. I want you to be celebrating and cheering with your brother next to your side. I want you to cheer and I just want your inner satisfaction, it's okay if you're unhappy though. We'll just talk about it and resume the festive activities.

While you are turning into a hag, I still am youthful. Just kidding, you are YOUTHFUL AND BEAUTIFUL! You are growing older and it's so lovely to see, you grow up to fast *wipes a tear off my face* But I love spring because it brings new beginnings and it brings my best friend's birthday. Happy birthday, baby, I wish for you to smile, laugh, and watch seventeen videos. I love with everything, have a wonderful birthday.

Sincerely,
Your Cutie.



​
 

Attachments

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
OMG IM GONNA CRY OMG GUYSSS :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:no I’m crying now omg 😭 thank you all so much for the thoughtful messages!! When I get up tomorrow morning I’ll be sure to write you all a better thank you message, but seriously, thank you all. This truly means so much to me ahhhhhhhhh:pepecry2::pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday Iz :nekolove:
hope you still will have the most amazing day ever. love you lots cutie and remember how precious you are to everyone here on ks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread