D
Deleted member 74
☆@Icy68446★
From @Lovely_Cornchips
Icy you have really been such a great person to know, I remember when i joined the forum I though I would never find another Inspirit. Then I found you and Raven and I feel oh so blessed for that it was an added bonus that you are s beyond lovable and kind and super super fucking sweet. You are so understanding and always willing to help other in need. You have an open mind, an open heart, and open arms as well. I can't believe how much you've impacted me even if we don't talk as much as we should. I really wish you the best and hope you have a wonderful birthday because you really deserve it. ♡ Happy Birthday Icy
From @ilovebread
Happy birthday Madz, you're finally 2 months old I'm so proud of you! You are a blessing, an angel, and a wonderful friend. You've done so much for so many people already and it really melts my heart thinking of how kindhearted and soft you are. You're always there for other people as a pillar of support, always willing to show them how much they matter. You are honestly one of the nicest people I've ever come across and I'm so glad to have met you! You deserve the world. Here's to a wonderful Birthday
From @BLACKNWHITE
Omg happy birthday BULIMIC SKINNY. I don't say it but I'm really grateful to have someone who always laughs at my stupid axx jokes :). I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT birthday and since let's be real you are one year closer to death what's there to celebrate ABT lol
From @Emileh
From @seulgipringles
HAP HAP HAP happy birthday to one of the cutest users on AKP, Maddie!!! Wow, I can't believe you are one year older now :') time pass by SO FAST but you are still the cutest, nicest & friendliest girl I know on AKP! I always love talking to you, Maddinnie <3 you are fun to talk with and I appreciate you a lot for spamming Jeno contents in our dm TT please DON'T change yourself for anyone because you are a great & mature gorlie <3 I hope we will stay in contact forever because you are seriously the cutest & most precious child in this world :'((( thank you for being a great friend to me and I hope you will have a wonderful birthday this year and keep being you, cutie madinnie ♡ AND KEEP STANNING TWICE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CUTEST JUST LIKE YOU ♡♡♡
From @kodoku
Dear cutie pie Maddie, it's your birthday today whoo!!! And what a great day that is when the world was gifted with someone like you. You know you're one in a million, right? I want to thank you for your kind heart that always has sweet words for anyone and everyone who needs them. I know life is tough, but I also always told you that you'll overcome it all in the end, right? Because I believe in you and know how strong you are. I know we haven't spoken lately and I hope we can talk more in 2019. Take care and have a beautiful birthday, hun <3<3<3
From @leeriya
Happy birthday to my dearest little daisy. The meadow of happiness and radiant kindness. Since I first came to AKP. I felt I would be more enclosed and away from others,and was a bit nervous to talk to many people aside from Carats. But,you proved me wrong and shown you were someone who was always willing to speak to anyone. You’re one of the friendliest people I know,and brightest. You’ve gone through much pain and sometimes I wish I could always take it from you because it’s someone who doesn’t deserve the treatment she can get in life when you deserve more. You’re truly someone who reminds me of a bright sun just like your ultimate bias, Jaemin. You’re always trying to keep strong but remember we’re here through the dark times,too because we all still love you as much when you’re down. Thank you for someone I felt I can trust and has always been there for me. You’re a huge reason I keep fighting at times because there are still wonderful people across the world and not always close. You’re a huge addition to the forum,and even as a mod you were always out of trouble and supporting me and bread and the others. Thank you for being my bestfriend,and I still consider you someone I will protect. I always call you my daughter because honestly if I wanted a kin. I’d want them as kind as you are,and as bright. Even with the pain you get. You always retaliate in kindness. I hope we can always be best friends with the others,too. You’re one of the people who really have made me keep myself calm in darkest moments and it’s all your nature. Never feel you’re not enough when you’re more than that with heart as bright as the Constellations. Thank you for existing and knowing you from even when you had tough moments and felt like giving in. Thank you for standing through them,and still continuing to be here. I hope we can speak more because you’re someone I always want as my friend. * (•.•) * HAPPY B DAY MAZIE
From @eggyolks
TO THE CUTEST! KINDEST! SOFTEST! SWEETEST ANGEL!
Maddie!! This probably must be the 93783212746th time that I’ve told you how much I care about you and appreciate you, but I will never be able to express it enough.
That day when I joined forums for the first time ever, there was a popular user with a Jaemin dp. You were actually the first person I ever followed, and to my surprise you followed me back. By just seeing your posts, I thought that you were a very kind user liked by so many people that I would really like to become friends with. Turns out I was completely right. We didn’t became close at that time (in fact, you didn’t even know who I was at first), but that all changed when I first joined Discord. Honestly, I would have never expected our friendship to grow this much.
It has not even been a year since we met, yet I feel like we have been close for such a long, long time. You are so special to me and have impacted me in so many positive ways. I’m actually pretty disappointed that I’ve been missing out on so much before I got to know you. I cannot imagine how floppy my life used to be when you were not part of my everyday life. Can you believe I got blessed by the bread gods that one day when I met queen Maddie herself?
Maddie, you are so, so beautiful. You always make me laugh at the dumbest things, and I’ve actually had quite a few times when I was smiling stupidly at my phone in public; that’s okay though, because all of it was worth it and will always be.
You manage to make the best out of every situation, whether it be that you spilled coffee milk on your new shirt or something else. You are the positivity that everyone needs in their life, and your family, your friends, and I am seriously so lucky to have it. I hope you realize how much you do for others and what a great influence you are. I’m sure everyone here can agree that you are truly the sunshine.
No matter what, I always know that I can trust you, that I can go to you with my rants and problems and that you will listen. You always have.
I will cherish every single minute of the memories that we made together, from those crazy rabbits to those random late conversations, and they are so important to me. I genuinely enjoy having conversations with you; time goes by way too quickly whenever I am talking to you. Let’s continue making even greater memories together <3
I always wish the best for you; you really have come a long way, and you still have a long way to go. I hope that they will be filled with happiness and joy, and your amazing & kind-hearted personality will take you far.
You deserve the whole world and all of the choco pies too, and I will give you the uyus to drink with it.
You are truly a blessing. I am so thankful for this day when you were born, when the sweetest angel was brought into this world on December 18th.
Happy birthday Maddie♡
From @noticemesenpai04
Dearest Maddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!! I don't know where to start :"). But I guess what I really want to say today is thank you. Thank you for everything really. For being my friend, for sticking with me, for always making sure that I'm okay and that I'm not upset, for spamming my threads sometimes so that I actually have replies, because yes, I'm really a flop. You've become such a great friend in such a small time. Ever since those days in AKP where we'd just reply to each other's threads and like posts, to when we actually started to PM, to when we PMed on discord for hours, you've never stopped putting a smile on my face. I really appreciate what you've done for me, for being the nicest person out there, someone I can rely on whenever I'm down. You're a great listener and you give great advice :). I sometimes stop to wonder how much you've changed me, because really, you have done SO much. I'm very proud of you. You've been such a positive light in so many people's lives, and even if you don't realize, you've impacted so many people with your kindness and your heart to help. I know many who can testify to that. You're so young (14 now WOOHOO!) and yet you're so mature. And just saying, I'm older than you by a few months, but you really feel like an older sister to me cuz you're a whole lot more mature. Like really, a whole lot more. And can I also just mention how supportive you are? No matter what I do, you're always there, in the background, cheering me on. Especially when it comes to you-know-who which by the way is actually PROGRESSING, DM me on Instagram, I have much to update you on. But anyways, going back, you never stopped being there to just encourage me. I appreciate that so much. You've given me so much strength in tough situations, I am forever grateful.
I'm very very grateful to have you in my life cuz if I'm being completely honest, you are one of the most greatest people I've ever met. And I really miss those days where we'd rabb.it and videocall til it was 2 in the morning for you (and you'd listen to me rant for so long since you couldn't speak because your mom might have caught you eek), and when I'd 'yell' at you to go to sleep, and when we'd freak out over NCT, and when you even met my friends (who by the way think you’re very nice, as they should of course). Unfortunately, I'm not on as much anymore because of, well, LIFE, but you are still very much present in my actual life (you know how active I am on Instagram :>). I really wish you a very happy birthday and I hope today is as special as you are. Never give up and know always that I am here, maybe not physically, but always in your heart :). I love you so so so so SO much and I hope you know that. I trust you a lot, enough to just be myself, because you're the type of person to love people no matter who they are and how they act. You're one of a kind like that. I hope you realize how special and beautiful you are, because I can't name one person as accepting and loving as you are. No one comes close. Not even by a little bit. (Also by beautiful, I meant not only internally but also externally because you’re actually the cutest uwu!! <333) I could go on for days on the things I love about you, and I would if I had the chance to, but really, the list is endless and I could never possibly cover everything and also this message is quite long and might give you a headache from all the word vomit, so I’ll end it soon. (Unless you don’t want me to, of course). I'd travel across the world just to greet you, but unfortunately, I'm only 14 as well, and I don't have the money to do so. Hehe.
But that being said, if I ever meet Jaemin (there’s a small tiny possibility for that to happen, you know why ;) hehe), I’ll be sure to ask him to say hi to you, or greet you a belated happy birthday. HERE'S TO YOU MADZ!!!!!! Happy birthday, Fam ;) <3 From the one who loves you the most, and the one who will probably argue with lots of people about that, Your closest to age (I think) friend, Rachel <3
And from me, Happy Birthday Maddie~
I wish you nothing but a happy day without worries and also a great year c: You deserve nothing less, I hope you know that you're pretty amazing in the eyes of many people, including mine. You are so special. You're that one bright person who I can tell will always be a positive light, regardless of what life will throw towards you. I admire how strong and mature you are, despite being at such a young age. When I first met you, I immediately knew that we would get along well. I'm glad I was right. You always put a smile on my face no matter what our conversations are about, even our owl conversations make me laugh a lot. You have so much time ahead of you to grow and I don't think you'll grow to be beautiful because you are already a truly beautiful person the way you are now.
There is so much that is great about you. Your ability to laugh in difficult times, your ability to understand people so well. You always manage to be kind and understanding, the kind of person to constantly give rather than take. The cute and soft love you have for all your passions and interests. Your easgoing, warm and approachable aura. The list would go on forever, that's how amazing you are. You literally have no bad qualities. Rather than growing to be beautiful, you're going to come to realize what a brilliant person you are and believe you deserve nothing but happiness and a life full of memories as vibrant and wonderful as you are. I sure hope so.
I'm so proud of you and I'll always support you no matter what.
Happy Birthday Angel. ♡
From @Lovely_Cornchips
Icy you have really been such a great person to know, I remember when i joined the forum I though I would never find another Inspirit. Then I found you and Raven and I feel oh so blessed for that it was an added bonus that you are s beyond lovable and kind and super super fucking sweet. You are so understanding and always willing to help other in need. You have an open mind, an open heart, and open arms as well. I can't believe how much you've impacted me even if we don't talk as much as we should. I really wish you the best and hope you have a wonderful birthday because you really deserve it. ♡ Happy Birthday Icy
From @ilovebread
Happy birthday Madz, you're finally 2 months old I'm so proud of you! You are a blessing, an angel, and a wonderful friend. You've done so much for so many people already and it really melts my heart thinking of how kindhearted and soft you are. You're always there for other people as a pillar of support, always willing to show them how much they matter. You are honestly one of the nicest people I've ever come across and I'm so glad to have met you! You deserve the world. Here's to a wonderful Birthday
From @BLACKNWHITE
Omg happy birthday BULIMIC SKINNY. I don't say it but I'm really grateful to have someone who always laughs at my stupid axx jokes :). I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT birthday and since let's be real you are one year closer to death what's there to celebrate ABT lol
From @Emileh
From @seulgipringles
HAP HAP HAP happy birthday to one of the cutest users on AKP, Maddie!!! Wow, I can't believe you are one year older now :') time pass by SO FAST but you are still the cutest, nicest & friendliest girl I know on AKP! I always love talking to you, Maddinnie <3 you are fun to talk with and I appreciate you a lot for spamming Jeno contents in our dm TT please DON'T change yourself for anyone because you are a great & mature gorlie <3 I hope we will stay in contact forever because you are seriously the cutest & most precious child in this world :'((( thank you for being a great friend to me and I hope you will have a wonderful birthday this year and keep being you, cutie madinnie ♡ AND KEEP STANNING TWICE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CUTEST JUST LIKE YOU ♡♡♡
From @kodoku
Dear cutie pie Maddie, it's your birthday today whoo!!! And what a great day that is when the world was gifted with someone like you. You know you're one in a million, right? I want to thank you for your kind heart that always has sweet words for anyone and everyone who needs them. I know life is tough, but I also always told you that you'll overcome it all in the end, right? Because I believe in you and know how strong you are. I know we haven't spoken lately and I hope we can talk more in 2019. Take care and have a beautiful birthday, hun <3<3<3
From @leeriya
Happy birthday to my dearest little daisy. The meadow of happiness and radiant kindness. Since I first came to AKP. I felt I would be more enclosed and away from others,and was a bit nervous to talk to many people aside from Carats. But,you proved me wrong and shown you were someone who was always willing to speak to anyone. You’re one of the friendliest people I know,and brightest. You’ve gone through much pain and sometimes I wish I could always take it from you because it’s someone who doesn’t deserve the treatment she can get in life when you deserve more. You’re truly someone who reminds me of a bright sun just like your ultimate bias, Jaemin. You’re always trying to keep strong but remember we’re here through the dark times,too because we all still love you as much when you’re down. Thank you for someone I felt I can trust and has always been there for me. You’re a huge reason I keep fighting at times because there are still wonderful people across the world and not always close. You’re a huge addition to the forum,and even as a mod you were always out of trouble and supporting me and bread and the others. Thank you for being my bestfriend,and I still consider you someone I will protect. I always call you my daughter because honestly if I wanted a kin. I’d want them as kind as you are,and as bright. Even with the pain you get. You always retaliate in kindness. I hope we can always be best friends with the others,too. You’re one of the people who really have made me keep myself calm in darkest moments and it’s all your nature. Never feel you’re not enough when you’re more than that with heart as bright as the Constellations. Thank you for existing and knowing you from even when you had tough moments and felt like giving in. Thank you for standing through them,and still continuing to be here. I hope we can speak more because you’re someone I always want as my friend. * (•.•) * HAPPY B DAY MAZIE
From @eggyolks
TO THE CUTEST! KINDEST! SOFTEST! SWEETEST ANGEL!
Maddie!! This probably must be the 93783212746th time that I’ve told you how much I care about you and appreciate you, but I will never be able to express it enough.
That day when I joined forums for the first time ever, there was a popular user with a Jaemin dp. You were actually the first person I ever followed, and to my surprise you followed me back. By just seeing your posts, I thought that you were a very kind user liked by so many people that I would really like to become friends with. Turns out I was completely right. We didn’t became close at that time (in fact, you didn’t even know who I was at first), but that all changed when I first joined Discord. Honestly, I would have never expected our friendship to grow this much.
It has not even been a year since we met, yet I feel like we have been close for such a long, long time. You are so special to me and have impacted me in so many positive ways. I’m actually pretty disappointed that I’ve been missing out on so much before I got to know you. I cannot imagine how floppy my life used to be when you were not part of my everyday life. Can you believe I got blessed by the bread gods that one day when I met queen Maddie herself?
Maddie, you are so, so beautiful. You always make me laugh at the dumbest things, and I’ve actually had quite a few times when I was smiling stupidly at my phone in public; that’s okay though, because all of it was worth it and will always be.
You manage to make the best out of every situation, whether it be that you spilled coffee milk on your new shirt or something else. You are the positivity that everyone needs in their life, and your family, your friends, and I am seriously so lucky to have it. I hope you realize how much you do for others and what a great influence you are. I’m sure everyone here can agree that you are truly the sunshine.
No matter what, I always know that I can trust you, that I can go to you with my rants and problems and that you will listen. You always have.
I will cherish every single minute of the memories that we made together, from those crazy rabbits to those random late conversations, and they are so important to me. I genuinely enjoy having conversations with you; time goes by way too quickly whenever I am talking to you. Let’s continue making even greater memories together <3
I always wish the best for you; you really have come a long way, and you still have a long way to go. I hope that they will be filled with happiness and joy, and your amazing & kind-hearted personality will take you far.
You deserve the whole world and all of the choco pies too, and I will give you the uyus to drink with it.
You are truly a blessing. I am so thankful for this day when you were born, when the sweetest angel was brought into this world on December 18th.
Happy birthday Maddie♡
From @noticemesenpai04
Dearest Maddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!! I don't know where to start :"). But I guess what I really want to say today is thank you. Thank you for everything really. For being my friend, for sticking with me, for always making sure that I'm okay and that I'm not upset, for spamming my threads sometimes so that I actually have replies, because yes, I'm really a flop. You've become such a great friend in such a small time. Ever since those days in AKP where we'd just reply to each other's threads and like posts, to when we actually started to PM, to when we PMed on discord for hours, you've never stopped putting a smile on my face. I really appreciate what you've done for me, for being the nicest person out there, someone I can rely on whenever I'm down. You're a great listener and you give great advice :). I sometimes stop to wonder how much you've changed me, because really, you have done SO much. I'm very proud of you. You've been such a positive light in so many people's lives, and even if you don't realize, you've impacted so many people with your kindness and your heart to help. I know many who can testify to that. You're so young (14 now WOOHOO!) and yet you're so mature. And just saying, I'm older than you by a few months, but you really feel like an older sister to me cuz you're a whole lot more mature. Like really, a whole lot more. And can I also just mention how supportive you are? No matter what I do, you're always there, in the background, cheering me on. Especially when it comes to you-know-who which by the way is actually PROGRESSING, DM me on Instagram, I have much to update you on. But anyways, going back, you never stopped being there to just encourage me. I appreciate that so much. You've given me so much strength in tough situations, I am forever grateful.
I'm very very grateful to have you in my life cuz if I'm being completely honest, you are one of the most greatest people I've ever met. And I really miss those days where we'd rabb.it and videocall til it was 2 in the morning for you (and you'd listen to me rant for so long since you couldn't speak because your mom might have caught you eek), and when I'd 'yell' at you to go to sleep, and when we'd freak out over NCT, and when you even met my friends (who by the way think you’re very nice, as they should of course). Unfortunately, I'm not on as much anymore because of, well, LIFE, but you are still very much present in my actual life (you know how active I am on Instagram :>). I really wish you a very happy birthday and I hope today is as special as you are. Never give up and know always that I am here, maybe not physically, but always in your heart :). I love you so so so so SO much and I hope you know that. I trust you a lot, enough to just be myself, because you're the type of person to love people no matter who they are and how they act. You're one of a kind like that. I hope you realize how special and beautiful you are, because I can't name one person as accepting and loving as you are. No one comes close. Not even by a little bit. (Also by beautiful, I meant not only internally but also externally because you’re actually the cutest uwu!! <333) I could go on for days on the things I love about you, and I would if I had the chance to, but really, the list is endless and I could never possibly cover everything and also this message is quite long and might give you a headache from all the word vomit, so I’ll end it soon. (Unless you don’t want me to, of course). I'd travel across the world just to greet you, but unfortunately, I'm only 14 as well, and I don't have the money to do so. Hehe.
But that being said, if I ever meet Jaemin (there’s a small tiny possibility for that to happen, you know why ;) hehe), I’ll be sure to ask him to say hi to you, or greet you a belated happy birthday. HERE'S TO YOU MADZ!!!!!! Happy birthday, Fam ;) <3 From the one who loves you the most, and the one who will probably argue with lots of people about that, Your closest to age (I think) friend, Rachel <3
And from me, Happy Birthday Maddie~
I wish you nothing but a happy day without worries and also a great year c: You deserve nothing less, I hope you know that you're pretty amazing in the eyes of many people, including mine. You are so special. You're that one bright person who I can tell will always be a positive light, regardless of what life will throw towards you. I admire how strong and mature you are, despite being at such a young age. When I first met you, I immediately knew that we would get along well. I'm glad I was right. You always put a smile on my face no matter what our conversations are about, even our owl conversations make me laugh a lot. You have so much time ahead of you to grow and I don't think you'll grow to be beautiful because you are already a truly beautiful person the way you are now.
There is so much that is great about you. Your ability to laugh in difficult times, your ability to understand people so well. You always manage to be kind and understanding, the kind of person to constantly give rather than take. The cute and soft love you have for all your passions and interests. Your easgoing, warm and approachable aura. The list would go on forever, that's how amazing you are. You literally have no bad qualities. Rather than growing to be beautiful, you're going to come to realize what a brilliant person you are and believe you deserve nothing but happiness and a life full of memories as vibrant and wonderful as you are. I sure hope so.
I'm so proud of you and I'll always support you no matter what.
Happy Birthday Angel. ♡
Last edited by a moderator: