Appreciation Happy Chanshine Day! (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



It feels like his last birthday was just yesterday, I legit went "wtf!!" when I saw the post because I still remember the one from last year.
Anyways
here some smoochies




I probably would put much more effort in this thread if I wasn't so damn exhausted q.q​

A.C.E
@raja @Reo @Vikki @Izz @MinSquishy @RainbowDevil @baekk @YeonhaIsTheBest @potato @Yolks @WooSanHwa @Yangi
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy birthday to the cutie
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
CHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNI BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm late but who cares, happy birthday Chan-san :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread