Happy Friday!!! (2 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
He is the cutest, is that a rain coat?
:maheart: yes
tho he hates keeping the hood on. Must protect the curls, especially since I bathed him yesterday. He's extra floofy.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Day1

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I have cheer where I get to sit and thing about my life decisions because I can't do anything else with my knee :wimwim:
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
oooof did you hurt it bad?
Voodoo magic witch circling a fast recovery.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
oooof did you hurt it bad?
Voodoo magic witch circling a fast recovery.
I honestly don’t know how bad it is, pain wise it’s not too bad but mobility wise my knee isn’t doing too hot. In fact I’d say it doesn’t want to bend almost at all, there’s very limited movement that I can do.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Adorable doggo
I’ve been working all day so now I plan on relaxing :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I stan him for judging the leaves. He's a cutie.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread