Appreciation Happy igloo Day! (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Today is the day,
(Not April Fools' you numbskulls)
We have gathered,
To celebrate the birth of an enigma,
Warm on the inside, cold on the outside,
A living oxymoron,
But far from a moron,
An analytical genius whose humility shows,
And whose affectionate gestures rain upon us undeserving peasants,
Today is the day we rejoice,
To the rap verses of Brockhampton & everything nice,
Here he is to serve us with his superior music recommendations,
And expand our puny libraries, so we mustn't hasten,
And let the music flow through our ears,
Courtesy of igloo,
To his birthday, everyone cheers.

Yupperoni~

Never in my life would I think I would meet someone as amazing as you. You are truly the most caring, loving, accepting and understanding person in the world. You have helped me so much and you make me so happy and you're an angel. I hope one day you can see all the amazing qualities you hold, until then I'll remind you daily. You're such a cute bundle of sunshine and I love you. Feliz Cumpleaños mi amor insert a million hearts

@infire707

Drunk Uncle~ Happy Birthday @igloo chan!!! I often forget how young you are coz you always come across so cool and mature! This is what I always think of when I come across any post of yours. As you gain one more year of human life, I'm sure you'll have become even smarter, more level headed and responsible than you already are.

Also you obviously have always had great taste as evident from everytime you and I choose the same song in any poll. And thanks for introducing me to your Pinterest page :sj_weary:

I wish you all the luck and success in the years to come, and happiness- may Goddess Yeonwoo bless you

@Ozymandias

Not Irene's husband~

Happy birthday igloo!
I hope you can enjoy your birthday with presents, love and lots of cake. I know we don't talk that much but it's always nice to see you mentioning me in your threads. I'm not active on your threads (which I should be), but they are always interesting. I'm just really bad with words and that's why I don't comment that often, sorry for that lol. I'm sure we'll get the time where we'll talk more. Keep up the positivity in this forum and again, happy birthday - from your bae, Ireneisbaee

@Ireneisbaee


Asuka's wife who doesn't approve of her polygamy~ You are someone I genuinely love interacting with. A sensible, kind soul, gentle presence - that is all you. I'm wishing you a lot of happiness, joy, love, heath in your life and for you to enjoy this day truly! Please, igloo, stay well and DO NOT SLACK OFF WITH THE SCHOOL STUFF! Happy Birthday igloo, LUV YA. Yelena

@rudelove


Jihyo dude with a name too close to @la_mort_pour_vous' real name :welp: ~ Happy birthday IGLOOOOOO! Hope you have an amazing birthday filled with joy and happiness :pepecheer: I remember that time when you like-bombed my entire profile (I still really appreciate it, even now!) :maheart::maheart:
You're an amazing and wonderful person and hope you get to spend the day with people you love. Happy birthday again!

@Tir

Baekhyun's B*tch~

Dear Igloo
Even though you still insist on not telling me your real name I still love you , I can’t imagine how a 16 years old is this mature and calm , you are so cute and the fact that you still talk to th boring me is in itself so heartwarming and fascinating . I for sure really would love to know you better and I actually thought of meeting you first if I go to the US .. I’m crazy I know but that’s how much I love you .. happy birthday you puppy .. I hope you are enjoying it April baby .. I love April and I love that you were born in it .. please take care of yourself I love you <3
Taeri

@Taeri

Emotionally constipated Pakistani~

Today is a very special day. The day the one and only igloo was born. Outsold april fool's day tbh. It is a special day reserved for you and you fully deserve it. You are kind, compassionate, level-headed and calm.Alexander the great could never. More importantly you are a good friend and your humour isn't as dry as you think it is. You are also interactive and are tied with drug for having the best threads. Also I had a yeonwoo dp for a whole day and you didn't even notice smh. But seriously all of your friends are lucky to have you cause you are sugar, ice and everything nice. Yes this is my second time using this but you are forgetful so you prolly don't remember the first time I said it. Today is a day for you to enjoy. Happy birthday, eat a lot of cake and have loads of fun Everest : )


@Elizabeth


The nicest kid to be honest~

Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride. Be happy! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams! Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things that are yet to come. Happy Birthday, Igloo :'')
16886


@KidLeader112


Gluten free Chips~

IGGY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I KNOW YOU AND THAT WE BECAME FRIENDS! YOU ARE FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! AMAZING AND OH SO SWEET!

You are always trying to keep in touch with friends and message them even when you have nothing to talk about because you just want to be with them and talk with them and to me that just speaks volumes on your personality. You genuinely care about your friends and actively try to show it. I'm so grateful that I get to know you and be your friend and because of that I genuinely hope you have a fantastic birthday because you seriously deserve the VERY best celebration.

@Lovely_Cornchips

The Koala that sleeps three hours a day~

Happy Birthday to the small ice home of warmth. You're someone's who cherished and deserves the best things of life and I'm glad you're happy because you deserve it. You're always boosting up people or trying to make topics where everyone can interact. I hope many more years of eternal happiness happen to you because you're deserving. thank you for being my friend and the friend of many others. Im hoping you'll spend more time with us and days or months or years to come. Happy Birthday. it's a wonderful day for a generous soul who has always given to others and never expects things in return. Have a day filled with sweets!

16887


@LeeriaYa
(*shaking my head* People change their names too often.)

Certified LSD~

Happy Igloo day~
Happy birthday to you. You have been one of my favorite user since day one and thus, the time has come for you to get one year older... It brings tears to my eyes when I see Igloo soon becoming an adult. Drug is proud of you~

@Drug

The sweetest of Kitkats~

Igloo lub <<<333
This violent hoe misses you a lot.. I am sorry I can't really interact much with you these days because of uni and exams but hoe i truly love you and miss all the shit we all do together.. T_T
Happy birthday hoe and I hope everything goes great for you... Stab kitkats on this auspicious occasion and remember to be always violent, I promise I will be back soon <<<3333
gift_heartgift_heartgift_heartgift_heart

@Kaikat


The Brazilian assistant educationist whose life is goals~

Igloo
An Acrostic by SkinnyChahee
Inarticulate moans cry.
Golden honeysuckles luxuriate.
Liberal sports lament.
Old icehouses indulge.
Overgenerous icehouses luge.

Igloo-san, Fighting!

@Chahee

An incompetent association of Death who doesn't know how to make a birthday thread~

Hey mate.
I will begin with our regular question.
How are you?
I hope you're always doing well & I always wish happiness & prosperity in life for you.
To begin, you're one of the most comforting presences in my life, besides my cats Lel(Hmm, reminds me of someone's birthday message to me...).
You're kind, caring, intelligent, affectionate, & all things sweet. You're a blessing to this negative negative world & I'm grateful to have you in my life filled with cynicism & pessimism.
You're a ray of light, a star that has always given me hope that I'm not totally miserable.
So thank you so much for brightening my once pathetic life.
You're phenomenally smart & you'll definitely score over a 1500 in your SATs I guarantee.
Your love for Dezy is one of the purest & most positive things I've ever witnessed.
So don't ever feel bad about yourself.
You're a wonderful bean that has graced this Earth, bringing smiles to our faces with your sweet disposition.
Happy 17th Birthday, you munchkin!

@la_mort_pour_vous

@igloo
 
Last edited:

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
My ass was so tired I didn’t realize just how sweet these were omg:llama_sniffle:
I will respond to all these when I get my break.
Thank you all:pandalove:fr. This is all I could’ve asked for and more.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
you put me as the Koala that sleeps three hours a day? :c :€ It’s true
Also I am changing back to LeeriaYa finally soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOOY. MANSAE ONCE AGAIN
9166BA41-40F4-4635-8282-37ADD512E56A.png
9D002713-ED70-426E-B94A-D9C6A5B77475.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread