Anybody getting pizza today? *eats a slice*๐
Yuzuru ๐ผ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,948 Location ๐ฉ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐ถ๐๐ถ Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom โฑ๐ถ๐๐๐ Pronouns โ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ 10 February 2023 #1 Anybody getting pizza today? *eats a slice*๐
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 10 February 2023 #2 Wasnโt planning on it but now I really want some. Reactions: Yuzuru
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns ๐ฐ๐ท-๐บ๐ธ PWMB 10 February 2023 #3 Now this day I will fully support. Why? Because pizza is my favorite junk food. Specifically pepperoni. Also, does anyone in the US remember the old Little Caesars pizza TV ads with this at the end? It just warms my pizza heart. Although LC is the only franchise I've never tried, oddly enough....
Now this day I will fully support. Why? Because pizza is my favorite junk food. Specifically pepperoni. Also, does anyone in the US remember the old Little Caesars pizza TV ads with this at the end? It just warms my pizza heart. Although LC is the only franchise I've never tried, oddly enough....