Appreciation Happy Jennie day <3 (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy birthday to her
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What was that? :haylul:
Lmao to preface this, I'm not a Blink. I listen to Blackpink casually and like about 50% of their music, and I was always into Jisoo, she was my favorite member :haylul:

Then one day, I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed and see this:



Tbh it's not even her best post but idk, it was like a bolt from the heavens and suddenly I started seeing her in a new light and every Jennie pic, video, photoshoot, fancam, performance became amazing for me :haylul:
And poor Jisoo moved down to 2nd spot :lisalaugh:

Also shortly after this, they performed at Coachella and Coachella Jennie was seduction in human form so :nekosweat:
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
HAPPY Jennie day, enjoy your day my Queen, dont let haters get to you !! :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
You got me into kpop, nothing would be the same without you.



IN KOREA ITS TODAY IN AMERICA ITS TOMORROW SHE GETS 2 DAYS OF CELEBRATION!! I hope she gets the day off tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread