Appreciation Happy Lee Hi Day♡♡ (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Oh nooo when I was making one for her there was none posted but ofc I missed the chance bc you posted before me. just my freaking bad luck :yolk:happy birthday LeeHi love❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Oh nooo when I was making one for her there was none posted but ofc I missed the chance bc you posted before me. just my freaking bad luck :yolk:happy birthday LeeHi love❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Oh sorry

I didnt mean too

I post 1 hour late cuz im very tired rn
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Oh sorry

I didnt mean too

I post 1 hour late cuz im very tired rn
Nononono don’t apologise! I was just saying it was unlucky you posted the thread I was making before I uploaded it.
LMAO I understand I was nearly falling asleep practicing a song earlier lol :haylul: :crycry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Nononono don’t apologise! I was just saying it was unlucky you posted the thread I was making before I uploaded it.
LMAO I understand I was nearly falling asleep practicing a song earlier lol :haylul: :crycry:
Im effect from covid n its getting worsen day by day

I am hungry but i cant eat.. my energy completely empty
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread