- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WIFEY DANI, AKA @melancholia !!
To celebrate your special day, we all wrote you messages! I hope your birthday is amazing <3 P.S. I'm sorry that all the emots/emojis aren't in this, but once I add Dani to the server she'll be able to see them all at least T_T
From @Darjeeling -
hello it’s peach, happy birthday dani~
sweet but sensitive and funny girl, i should talk to you more but i’m pretty busy myself argh
i will always treasure and love @Jin, he’s perfect and nobody could ask for more he’ll be mine forever you can go crazy with him sometimes, have fun lol
lots of stuff happen daily but i hope you’ll have the strength to overcome those things believe in yourself
~darj
From @Koala -
A special day for a special piece of light. Happy birthday,Dani c: I remember when you first became a member of the staff how shy you were and quiet. To think you'd open up and make so many wonderful connections here. I enjoyed giving you those messages that you seemed to like and they were nothing but genuinely for how wonderful of a person you,and someone who was made to have others open around you. Seeing all the things you've done really shows how much you've evolved and became an impactful member,but still have the aura of mystery to them. You're a sweet heart who really wants to make friends and show how much you really appreciate people even with your quiet nature. I hope to see you around more and even talk if we can. This day is something that only unravels in a gift to others and that is you. Thank you for being so sweet,Dani. Happy birthday and continue to stamp your mark across this community.
From @Baechu -
DANIIII GURLLL
Can you believe it? This is the second birthday message that I'm writing for you!!!
THAT MEANS WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW
Even though we may not interact as much as one year ago, you are still really special to me.
I will never forget all those memories we had together and I will keep them safely in my heart.
Thank you for beeing such a wonderful friend in the past and thank you for still being a wonderful friend right now.
I hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of cake, presents, and anything you wish for.
I know you have been through some tough times this year, so if you ever need someone to talk, I'll be there.
Make sure to do good in school and don't stress it to much, it will be all fine at the end.
Happy birthday Dani - from your muffin boi
From @kuro -
twink all I will say and all that I need to say is I love you. we have both been through so much together that only the other would understand and I am so so glad you've cone into my life.
as hoe sisters we have to protect and watch out for each other and even though we're busy with school I still have to make time to talk which I've not been doing
I promise after your birthday we can talk more because I miss you and I miss talking to you a lot
you're such a special and unique person and your personality is so soft and amazing. you care about people and I care about you.
so happy birthday baby
have an amazing day and eat a lot
I love you ❤
From Hani (sorry I can't find the @ :'))) -
Dear Dani,
We haven’t talked recently but I just want you to know that I love you so much. You’re such a strong person everything that you told me, being able to survive through that shit you have to have a heart of steel. You’re a inspiration for me and I will always love you. I wish I could take away all the pain from your life so you could always be happy but, I can’t what I can do is fill this day with happiness for you and we can escape our troubles, forget the pain and misery and...just for that day, let’s be happy. I want you to know that no matter if we end up not talking for years and years, no matter where we’re are at in life you can always come back to me just for a rant or just because you’re lonely or bored I will be here for you always. You deserve everything...you deserve the world, bro. I will always love you. I will always remember you. You brought so much laughter and happiness in my life and I will forever be in your debt for I have not come across anything that can amount to that. I wish you a happy birthday,twin.
- Hani
From @itzybitzyblink -
Hey twinkle aka crybaby aka melancholia aka Dani aka Jesus Christ too many names lmao
I hope you have a great birthday today fellow Aquarius, Dw I ain’t a basic bitch
Also feel free to roast tf outta me at any time
and also i miss the hoe chat we had with hani that you dont remember
we should do something together soon
maybe for our birthdays bc mine is tomorrow lol(edited)
we are twins ooooooh
i hope you are doing good bc its been briefly when we talk
ily and happy birthday again
<3
From @blurryface -
hellow my little baby,
i hope you are doing pretty good and i hope you are pretty happy. today is your birthday. today is the day that world blessed with your existence. im so thankful to your first breathe which made you come to here, which made you alive. i love you so much. you are just sooo precious for me, im always telling that to you. you should know that i mean it. i really love you. i hope your new age will be better than all your ages, your new year will be better than all years and your new day will be better than all days. i hope you can come to here one day and we can travel together and i can hug you. i love you so much. thank you, for still being here, staying in the world, breathing. happy birthday. take care of yourself and be careful with choosing a cake, it should be perfect for a perfect human. keep breathing
and dont forget that i will always be here for you, dead or alive
From @maruif -
Hey my beautiful grandbaby!
You are honestly one of the most fun people to talk to on this god forsaken site. You are fun, you are genuine and you are just overall a wonder to be around! I love you a lot! <3
From @potato -
Happy birthday melancholia!!
I don't know if I'm quite so qualified to call you Dani since we haven't talked a lot before but I'm so happy that I still have the honour of writing you a bday message. There's a quote that I heard a couple of days ago; you might have heard it yourself. It's from Kung Fu Panda: 'yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift'. Today is a special sort of gift because it's your birthday and birthdays should always be treasured. And whatever experiences you've gone through in the past that have shaped you to become the person you are today and whatever experiences you may have in the future, I hope you realise that you're kindness, integrity and loyalty will always help you get through it. Happy birthday melancholia. You're a wonderful person <33
love tato~
From @TwentyOneIzz (me hehe) -
Dear Cutie,
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it,, is it really your birthday again? Time went by so fast.
Well, to start, happy birthday. Today marks the day that you, one of the most important people in my life, was born. I’m so thankful to have you in my life, I’m really not sure where I’d be without you. >,< Thank you for being my friend. I remember the first time we really starting talking, that was so long ago now. I’m really sad we didn’t at first get close over good circumstances, but despite that I still cherish the times when we first talked. I felt that you could relate to me more than a lot of other people, I still think that. Something about you always made me want to get close to you back all that time ago. I knew that I wanted to become friends with you, you’ve always been someone I admire so much. So, getting to talk to you for the first time really made me happy. It seems that the happiness I got from talking to you at first never went away, even after all this time, it never feels dull talking to you.
Is now the time where I start to get really cheesy? I think it most certainly is! Have I told you today how much I love you? Probably, but more times can never hurt! Dani, I love you so much! You’re my best friend, I love you more than you’ll ever know. You are the cutest, kindest, and most amazing person ever! The world is lucky to have someone as amazing as you living in it, wow wow wow. No, but for real, you’re incredible and I love you *so* much.
Now, back to mostly normal me, haha. Thank you so much for sticking with me all this time. I know sometimes I’m a lot to handle, but yet you are always the best listener and I love you for that. When so many things were going on, you were always the person I knew I could go to. You’ve been the person who has been able to bring me back to Earth. You’re one of the strongest people I know. So much has happened to you in this past year, but you are still so strong. I hope that this new year of your life can open new beginnings and more healing for you, because you truly deserve nothing but happiness. Please know and remember that no matter what, I will *always* do my best to be here for you, whether you need someone to talk to or just a distraction. I’ll always always be here for you.
Happy birthday Dani. I hope this message is ok, I’m not the best at writing for people it seems, and I might have repeated some of the things I said in my letter so I’m sorry 😭 . Either way, I love you, and I hope you have the best birthday yet. You really deserve it. <3
- Izz
To celebrate your special day, we all wrote you messages! I hope your birthday is amazing <3 P.S. I'm sorry that all the emots/emojis aren't in this, but once I add Dani to the server she'll be able to see them all at least T_T
From @Darjeeling -
hello it’s peach, happy birthday dani~
sweet but sensitive and funny girl, i should talk to you more but i’m pretty busy myself argh
i will always treasure and love @Jin, he’s perfect and nobody could ask for more he’ll be mine forever you can go crazy with him sometimes, have fun lol
lots of stuff happen daily but i hope you’ll have the strength to overcome those things believe in yourself
~darj
From @Koala -
A special day for a special piece of light. Happy birthday,Dani c: I remember when you first became a member of the staff how shy you were and quiet. To think you'd open up and make so many wonderful connections here. I enjoyed giving you those messages that you seemed to like and they were nothing but genuinely for how wonderful of a person you,and someone who was made to have others open around you. Seeing all the things you've done really shows how much you've evolved and became an impactful member,but still have the aura of mystery to them. You're a sweet heart who really wants to make friends and show how much you really appreciate people even with your quiet nature. I hope to see you around more and even talk if we can. This day is something that only unravels in a gift to others and that is you. Thank you for being so sweet,Dani. Happy birthday and continue to stamp your mark across this community.
From @Baechu -
DANIIII GURLLL
Can you believe it? This is the second birthday message that I'm writing for you!!!
THAT MEANS WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW
Even though we may not interact as much as one year ago, you are still really special to me.
I will never forget all those memories we had together and I will keep them safely in my heart.
Thank you for beeing such a wonderful friend in the past and thank you for still being a wonderful friend right now.
I hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of cake, presents, and anything you wish for.
I know you have been through some tough times this year, so if you ever need someone to talk, I'll be there.
Make sure to do good in school and don't stress it to much, it will be all fine at the end.
Happy birthday Dani - from your muffin boi
From @kuro -
twink all I will say and all that I need to say is I love you. we have both been through so much together that only the other would understand and I am so so glad you've cone into my life.
as hoe sisters we have to protect and watch out for each other and even though we're busy with school I still have to make time to talk which I've not been doing
I promise after your birthday we can talk more because I miss you and I miss talking to you a lot
you're such a special and unique person and your personality is so soft and amazing. you care about people and I care about you.
so happy birthday baby
have an amazing day and eat a lot
I love you ❤
From Hani (sorry I can't find the @ :'))) -
Dear Dani,
We haven’t talked recently but I just want you to know that I love you so much. You’re such a strong person everything that you told me, being able to survive through that shit you have to have a heart of steel. You’re a inspiration for me and I will always love you. I wish I could take away all the pain from your life so you could always be happy but, I can’t what I can do is fill this day with happiness for you and we can escape our troubles, forget the pain and misery and...just for that day, let’s be happy. I want you to know that no matter if we end up not talking for years and years, no matter where we’re are at in life you can always come back to me just for a rant or just because you’re lonely or bored I will be here for you always. You deserve everything...you deserve the world, bro. I will always love you. I will always remember you. You brought so much laughter and happiness in my life and I will forever be in your debt for I have not come across anything that can amount to that. I wish you a happy birthday,twin.
- Hani
From @itzybitzyblink -
Hey twinkle aka crybaby aka melancholia aka Dani aka Jesus Christ too many names lmao
I hope you have a great birthday today fellow Aquarius, Dw I ain’t a basic bitch
Also feel free to roast tf outta me at any time
and also i miss the hoe chat we had with hani that you dont remember
we should do something together soon
maybe for our birthdays bc mine is tomorrow lol(edited)
we are twins ooooooh
i hope you are doing good bc its been briefly when we talk
ily and happy birthday again
<3
From @blurryface -
hellow my little baby,
i hope you are doing pretty good and i hope you are pretty happy. today is your birthday. today is the day that world blessed with your existence. im so thankful to your first breathe which made you come to here, which made you alive. i love you so much. you are just sooo precious for me, im always telling that to you. you should know that i mean it. i really love you. i hope your new age will be better than all your ages, your new year will be better than all years and your new day will be better than all days. i hope you can come to here one day and we can travel together and i can hug you. i love you so much. thank you, for still being here, staying in the world, breathing. happy birthday. take care of yourself and be careful with choosing a cake, it should be perfect for a perfect human. keep breathing
and dont forget that i will always be here for you, dead or alive
From @maruif -
Hey my beautiful grandbaby!
You are honestly one of the most fun people to talk to on this god forsaken site. You are fun, you are genuine and you are just overall a wonder to be around! I love you a lot! <3
From @potato -
Happy birthday melancholia!!
I don't know if I'm quite so qualified to call you Dani since we haven't talked a lot before but I'm so happy that I still have the honour of writing you a bday message. There's a quote that I heard a couple of days ago; you might have heard it yourself. It's from Kung Fu Panda: 'yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift'. Today is a special sort of gift because it's your birthday and birthdays should always be treasured. And whatever experiences you've gone through in the past that have shaped you to become the person you are today and whatever experiences you may have in the future, I hope you realise that you're kindness, integrity and loyalty will always help you get through it. Happy birthday melancholia. You're a wonderful person <33
love tato~
From @TwentyOneIzz (me hehe) -
Dear Cutie,
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it,, is it really your birthday again? Time went by so fast.
Well, to start, happy birthday. Today marks the day that you, one of the most important people in my life, was born. I’m so thankful to have you in my life, I’m really not sure where I’d be without you. >,< Thank you for being my friend. I remember the first time we really starting talking, that was so long ago now. I’m really sad we didn’t at first get close over good circumstances, but despite that I still cherish the times when we first talked. I felt that you could relate to me more than a lot of other people, I still think that. Something about you always made me want to get close to you back all that time ago. I knew that I wanted to become friends with you, you’ve always been someone I admire so much. So, getting to talk to you for the first time really made me happy. It seems that the happiness I got from talking to you at first never went away, even after all this time, it never feels dull talking to you.
Is now the time where I start to get really cheesy? I think it most certainly is! Have I told you today how much I love you? Probably, but more times can never hurt! Dani, I love you so much! You’re my best friend, I love you more than you’ll ever know. You are the cutest, kindest, and most amazing person ever! The world is lucky to have someone as amazing as you living in it, wow wow wow. No, but for real, you’re incredible and I love you *so* much.
Now, back to mostly normal me, haha. Thank you so much for sticking with me all this time. I know sometimes I’m a lot to handle, but yet you are always the best listener and I love you for that. When so many things were going on, you were always the person I knew I could go to. You’ve been the person who has been able to bring me back to Earth. You’re one of the strongest people I know. So much has happened to you in this past year, but you are still so strong. I hope that this new year of your life can open new beginnings and more healing for you, because you truly deserve nothing but happiness. Please know and remember that no matter what, I will *always* do my best to be here for you, whether you need someone to talk to or just a distraction. I’ll always always be here for you.
Happy birthday Dani. I hope this message is ok, I’m not the best at writing for people it seems, and I might have repeated some of the things I said in my letter so I’m sorry 😭 . Either way, I love you, and I hope you have the best birthday yet. You really deserve it. <3
- Izz