Happy Memorial Day (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Memorial day is one of those holidays I can never remember the date of :haylul: Like people will ask me something is memorial week and I’m like :umwhat: Sure? Maybe? No clue?
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Memorial day is one of those holidays I can never remember the date of :haylul: Like people will ask me something is memorial week and I’m like :umwhat: Sure? Maybe? No clue?
I only memorize the important holidays :icgyu: like Pride Month and the 4th of July
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only memorize the important holidays :icgyu: like Pride Month and the 4th of July
I know the basic ones like Halloween or Christmas. Stuff like Presidents’ Day and Memorial Day and Labor Day is a mystery. I do know VE Day which isn’t an American holiday though just because the fireworks impressed me so much when I was in Russia then :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread