Video Happy Na Go Eun's Day ๐ŸŽ‚ | ํผํ”Œํ‚ค์Šค์˜ ๊ณผ๊ฑฐ์—์„œ ์˜จ ์ผ๊ธฐ -๋‚˜๊ณ ์€ ํŽธ- (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท-๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ PWMB
My Bias Girl's Birthday!! :taeyeonlove: :taeyeonlove: I love that Swan fulfilled one of Goeun's most wanted desires-- to fly.
I now wonder if one of Goeun's favorite American songs is R. Kelly's 'I Believe I Can Fly'. :haylul: Just kidding.

By the way, I think they've already done something like this as a group for PK's YouTube content during the first year.
But, I guess Goeun missed the thrill.
[ After searching their old videos ] Yes, they Have done a zip line competition game in the first year for the PerKy Holiday show.

Anyway, good to know she had a blast at the wind tunnel!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread