- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Today is August 1st in America therefor we celebrate National Girlfriend Day 
I honestly didn’t realize Girlfriends have a national holiday until I opened Twitter this morning whoops
Well in honor for today I like to give a special shoutout to my amazing wifey JEONGYEON
I’m only kidding~ this thread is actually for my amazing friend @Vikki aka my Wife. Yes I know she isn’t my actual Girlfriend but shes an amazing person whom I find any reason to spoil . So Vikki thank you so much for being a great friend . You help me with so many of my problems and have always treated everyone with kindness . Like a gem you’re beautiful and strong , but most importantly you shine more brightly then the stars in the sky. I’m sorry for getting “jealous” with your other wives as well as flirting with other people
. Okay... we can all admit you can not flirt to save your life. BUT THATS OKAY cause I will always love you for you. Please never change my Gem💎 . Happy National GF Day Icky Vikki
Well in honor for today I like to give a special shoutout to my amazing wifey JEONGYEON
I’m only kidding~ this thread is actually for my amazing friend @Vikki aka my Wife. Yes I know she isn’t my actual Girlfriend but shes an amazing person whom I find any reason to spoil . So Vikki thank you so much for being a great friend . You help me with so many of my problems and have always treated everyone with kindness . Like a gem you’re beautiful and strong , but most importantly you shine more brightly then the stars in the sky. I’m sorry for getting “jealous” with your other wives as well as flirting with other people