Appreciation Happy New Year with BUS (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm really curious if they'll be releasing a physical album anytime soon? I think last time I looked up their discography it was all digital singles?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm really curious if they'll be releasing a physical album anytime soon? I think last time I looked up their discography it was all digital singles?
Yes, it's all digitals. Since their popularity is rising, we will see if they plan to release a physical album in this year. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread