- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Thank you guys so much for being apart of this with me!! although I wasn't always here its been a pleasure :) I came back to a welcoming place and got to know a lot of people !! 
This wasn't the greatest year but it wasn't the worse. I'll try to complete the goals I set for this year and hope I get to accomplish them.
Cheers to a great 2024 !


This wasn't the greatest year but it wasn't the worse. I'll try to complete the goals I set for this year and hope I get to accomplish them.
Cheers to a great 2024 !