Happy October! (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Awh, I would be glad if my father got covid.
He'd give it to me then I'd die.
Offtopic lol
anyways... I'm excited to carve pumpkins!!
I'm sooo excited to carve pumpkins
I was cringe last year and did an among us one. At least it won my brother a contest (we had matching pumpkins)
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't get to do a lot of things last year...
But this year I got to do fun things!
I will probably do the casual scary face but maybe the ghostface guy
We carved pumpkins and watched scary movies last year
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread