Appreciation *happy sigh* (2 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I need to put it one day during the time i'm washing my plates
You will enjoy washing plates for sure. And after you are done, you will be like "omgggg I want again" and you will have her album on repeat and washing plates till you pass out
:ilovebread:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MochiFace
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
You will enjoy washing plates for sure. And after you are done, you will be like "omgggg I want again" and you will have her album on repeat and washing plates till you pass out
:ilovebread:
I'm sure i love it i love artist with this kind of dark universe in their song like neighbourhood, melanie martinez etc.....
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread