Intro Happy Thanksgiving and Hello (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm a lost child looking for 'er mum. My name is Emily and some of you may know me as Emileh on AKP. I've seen some familiar faces here. I'm really into girl groups and I love kactor Kim Woobin.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate it!
Welcome

Its nice to see you here
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and Ems

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My mom has finally made a join thread! YAY! WELCOME LOVELY ♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread