- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
TODAY KST I CELEBRATE THE THIRD YEAR I JOINED HERE 



HEY BUT YOUR FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY WAS THREE DAYS AGOSO GLAD YOURE HERE<33333 Happy anniversary Mairi![]()
happy 3 years here ive known you less than a year but still youre one of the nicest users here and im glad to have met u here dont ever stop spreading your taste![]()
would love to hear it <3so cute of you!!! I may have a new song for you![]()
![]()
I will share it with you then <3would love to hear it <3
happy 3 yrs !
glad to hv u on kps <33
Thanks guys! I might blush nowHappy three years!! So happy to have known you!!