Happy world sheep day! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I should probably go to bed... I thought you said world SLEEP day... lol
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you so much everyone! I’m so grateful for all of the messages on my profile and this thread wishing me a happy birthday. You’re the best friends ever and it made me smile and made my day. Even the sheep references were adorable! Have a great day/night!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much everyone! I’m so grateful for all of the messages on my profile and this thread wishing me a happy birthday. You’re the best friends ever and it made me smile and made my day. Even the sheep references were adorable! Have a great day/night!
I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day, we love you!! :nekolove::izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread