- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@perhapz
OI HAPZ
How can you be so kind to everyone? It’s like,, you know how everyone feels and you can always empathize with them,,
I love how you are never TOO serious, and you are so chill and nice overall.
Also thank you for that yolks thread a few days back :oops: I really appreciate that :oops:
Playing cah and watching kdramas is so fun with you, and we should definitely do that again soon!!
IDOTS FOREVER
hapz
:oops:
YOUR VOICE IS SOOO NICE BUT no f word
OI HAPZ
How can you be so kind to everyone? It’s like,, you know how everyone feels and you can always empathize with them,,
I love how you are never TOO serious, and you are so chill and nice overall.
Also thank you for that yolks thread a few days back :oops: I really appreciate that :oops:
Playing cah and watching kdramas is so fun with you, and we should definitely do that again soon!!
IDOTS FOREVER
hapz
:oops:
YOUR VOICE IS SOOO NICE BUT no f word