Has an Ad Ever Convinced You? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Whether it's for a game or a product-has an ad ever convinced you to go and buy the product?
More importantly-was it worth it?

For me, I recently downloaded a game because I kept getting ads for it.
No lie...it was worth it.

​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i always skip ads or change the channel when i see ads on tv :susPepe:
I mean it's hard to skip ads on apps though...they usually make you watch it at least for a certain amount of time.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's all I can think of rn. I don't pay for anything though
Ah I downloaded project makeover-the ads don't show the actual game though which sucks but I also don't mind what the game is actually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean it's hard to skip ads on apps though...they usually make you watch it at least for a certain amount of time.
i mean thats like 10 seconds or sth and most of the time, for me its just mobile games that im not interested in :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread