Has anyone ever been truly in love with you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hmm I'm sitting here thinking how it's quite depressing to think that in this world where people are as countless as the stars, and in my 26 years of existence nobody has ever truly fallen in love with me... sure, there were some guys that had interest in me some guys I dated who claimed to be in love or even actually love me, but I know that was not the case.. makes me wonder if it ever will happen or if there's something wrong with me.. (I know I shouldn't think like this) 😅

so what about you guys? and I don't mean somebody having a little crush on you, I mean actually and sincerely being in love with you hehe..

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Probably not.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
in the platonic familial sense absolutely and it's a big part why i've grown up to be the person i am.
romantically and as a companion, yes and it(along with her)is what i hold most precious to me. i fear losing that every day. i fear that no one really can and it's all just a matter of time. i fear that these ideas could self actualize and cause that. i fear that i'm just too pathetic.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
3 that I know of. Could be more actually yeah it is more. But I dont know 100% but I heard they did but I cant say that fully. I mean I heard they said 'I have fallen for him' but you never know if its serious I just know those 3 were 100% serious. But if I had to guess probably 7.

I really dont like being loved I feel a horrible guilt about it. I feel as tho I need to take her hand and make her mine forever. And if I dont then I feel bad. I just think that love is really precious its special if someone is in that state with you well I would 9/10 make them mine. If I didnt then it would be cause cruel life made it impossible.

I'm curious OP @kodoku have you ever fallen in love with someone?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm not entirely sure if someone ever did. If they did then I would never know about it. I did have a guy who admitted to having a crush on me in high school, but I don't think he was in love with me. I doubt anyone ever fell in love me in the first place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and igloo
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Nah I don't think so. There was one guy where it felt like I was in love, but now that it's in the past and I can see things more clearly, I don't think it was ever anything like that lol just me needing someone, anyone
Strange I thought you had been, you gave off that vibe.

I think you'll find it however, just do you and it will come.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and igloo
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
yeah a few but this makes sense considering we were in long term commited relationships so it wasn't just words but actually tried, tested and shown.
My friends say their in love with me as a person platonically if that makes sense...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread