Has anyone ever preferred a song/performance when a member was missing? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 October 2019
Messages
2
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know typically everyone gets sad when groups can't perform in full, but I always love hearing what other members sound like singing other parts and the only way that happens is when someone is missing for some reason (injury, schedule etc.) or the more rare part switch where members actually rerecord vocals.
The thought came to me listening to EXO's Lotto and I can't help but think Lotto with Kai missing >>>>>>>> Lotto with Lay missing (they've never actually managed to perform the song with both Kai and Lay afaik). Lay just sounds so much better on the last chorus imo.
Don't wanna start any arguments about members and biases blahblah just curious as to peoples thoughts.
tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think I've ever really noticed if I enjoy songs more when someone else sings it.

In seventeen for their concerts. The units switch up their songs with the other ones c:

I really like that being done. Like bring it that usually includes Hoshi and Woozi. I really like the version with DK and Jeonghan



Also My I with Mingyu and Boo because it was just really funny but I love their vocal colors with the song just like I love it with Jun and the8


 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread