- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
i might have missed the notif but i don't think i've received my gift yet 
That's possible, I was her Secret Santa as well. She hasn't been here since the 20th so I just DMed her the giftmaybe because it was from @cosmic_gayls ??? I made a gift for her and she either really hated it or hasn´t been online since like December :D.
Can I write you something?
i'm glad i'm not the only oneI'm in the same boat![]()
i'm sure i've seen her on the forum thoughmaybe because it was from @cosmic_gayls ??? I made a gift for her and she either really hated it or hasn´t been online since like December :D.
Can I write you something?
hasn´t been online since December 20 :)i'm sure i've seen her on the forum though
and sure, feel free to write me anything!
i'm not sure if you've seen her latest thread but she's back!hasn´t been online since December 20 :)
no reaction to Secret Santa gifts, so I suppose she hated my gift, which is fairly ok :D.i'm not sure if you've seen her latest thread but she's back!![]()
dw i don't think she hated your gift, she doesn't react to anyone's posts at allno reaction to Secret Santa gifts, so I suppose she hated my gift, which is fairly ok :D.