- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 11,827
- Reactions Received
- 13,208
- Location
- im going crazy!
- Website
- 2xning.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,481
- Fandom
- ♻🐘🕸
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
I'm just really shocked at how I'm this dumb? I never pay attention to signatures or badges that much I guess. I don't have any cool naevis :)you need to find that cool naevis in you
you could get one now!I'm just really shocked at how I'm this dumb? I never pay attention to signatures or badges that much I guess. I don't have any cool naevis :)
noo omg, what happend??I'm so stupid, I should d!e. How did I not realize?
bffr I wouldn't like it if somebody copied my username and put cooler_ at the front!its a cool name though!
I'm just really stupid and I'm really tired of naevis right now. It's fine though, let's keep this thread on task so it doesn't turn into the testing threads lol.noo omg, what happend??
thats true, I have not thought of that... its not really not nicebffr I wouldn't like it if somebody copied my username and put cooler_ at the front!
cuter moguri incthats true, I have not thought of that... its not really not nice![]()
no you're not :))I'm so stupid, I should d!e. How did I not realize?
ok but please leave ningi alonecuter moguri inc
I guess ningi will love me for 15 daysok but please leave ningi alone![]()
I guess ningi will love me for 15 days![]()
please do not be a bullyI guess ningi will love me for 15 days![]()
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!oh my goodness, its selfmate jr
I do not disagree my friend*Cooler Selfmate