Has Anyone Traveled to South Korea? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yet another place I would like to travel to, hehe. Well, BlackPink can take my money but YG can't have a single dime. Are you fluent in Japanese?
:wimwim: Not even close... I did learn up to year 1 of Japanese though and I can read signs. Surprisingly I got a job there
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I went about a year ago. Mainly just shopped in Myeongdong but I visited the sm building and got ripped off at the gift shop plus went to that thing with idol handprints (I’m no longer able to make fun of jimin’s fingers)
1580280232974.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and dnb
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
If you like eating fresh fruit, budget for that. I don't remember the prices exactly but the price of produce in central Seoul seemed rather high. I'm talking 5x's higher than in the U.S. depending on the fruit. I went to the produce market near Eulji-ro 1-ga station in Myeongdong to get bananas.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
:wimwim: Not even close... I did learn up to year 1 of Japanese though and I can read signs. Surprisingly I got a job there
Hey, going with the flo isn't a bad thing. lol That's awesome to hear. I'm hoping that's me in 2 years but in South Korea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I went about a year ago. Mainly just shopped in Myeongdong but I visited the sm building and got ripped off at the gift shop plus went to that thing with idol handprints (I’m no longer able to make fun of jimin’s fingers)
I'm ded. Oh shite. It must be expensive there too but then again I'm not surprised. I really wanna visit the SM museum omg. What if I run into Jungwoo or something? pft.
Also cute hands, mine are smol too. Maybe chimchim size idk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
If you like eating fresh fruit, budget for that. I don't remember the prices exactly but the price of produce in central Seoul seemed rather high. I'm talking 5x's higher than in the U.S. depending on the fruit. I went to the produce market near Eulji-ro 1-ga station in Myeongdong to get bananas.
Oh dang, I love my nanas too. I've also heard that the meat is pricy too. Knowing my fata** I'll probably dig into some Korean snacks because I'm a cheap hoe. :/
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm ded. Oh shite. It must be expensive there too but then again I'm not surprised. I really wanna visit the SM museum omg. What if I run into Jungwoo or something? pft.
Also cute hands, mine are smol too. Maybe chimchim size idk.
You should totally visit the sm museum i don’t want to brag or anything but they told me I’m a 98% match with taeyong :llama_flirt:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
You should totally visit the sm museum i don’t want to brag or anything but they told me I’m a 98% match with taeyong :llama_flirt:
Dunno how Jimin would feel about that but please invite me to your wedding. Or both of them please.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dunno how Jimin would feel about that but please invite me to your wedding. Or both of them please.
Jimin is accepting of everything that I do it’s true love you wouldn’t know
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You right bebe. I know nothing except for Jungwoo and potatoes. I'm ashamed.
finally the respect ive been waiting for my whole forum career
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread