Has anyone tried arabic food? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's one of my favorite cuisines but I feel like it's probably not well known. Has anyone here tried it? What did you think of it?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my roommate last year had lived in lebanon? i think for a couple months and she made some food for us once but i cannot remember its name haha.
i'd love to try it tho
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably without knowing
What are a few dish names @Vikki ?
I'd say the most popular is shwarma, but some others would be anything with zatar, baharat, falafel, manakeesh, and of course hummus.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'd say the most popular is shwarma, but some others would be anything with zatar, baharat, falafel, manakeesh, and of course hummus.
Oh I love hummus and good falafel
So I guess I have had Arabic food
And didn't know shwarma is arabic... Thats fkin popular in my country
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread