- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
this. i just see a professionalNever used it myself, but a friend did and it destroyed her hair lol
You should definitely see in what condition your hair is m, before using it
I could get bleach but for color remover that surprises meNever used it myself, but a friend did and it destroyed her hair lol
You should definitely see in what condition your hair is m, before using it
It’s just another chemical bombI could get bleach but for color remover that surprises me![]()
Still, shampoo for example is a bunch of chemicals also and doesn't harm hair much. Everything is chemicals really, it's just the interaction that mattersIt’s just another chemical bomb
![]()
You definitely can’t compare shampoo to bleach or hair removerStill, shampoo for example is a bunch of chemicals also and doesn't harm hair much. Everything is chemicals really, it's just the interaction that matters![]()
I'm not saying they're the same I'm saying that the "it's chemicals" argument is a poor one that people use too often. They do work very differently I am aware of that.You definitely can’t compare shampoo to bleach or hair remover
![]()
Why is it a poor argument?I'm not saying they're the same I'm saying that the "it's chemicals" argument is a poor one that people use too often. They do work very differently I am aware of that.![]()
To me the way you worded it sounded like "there's chemicals so its bad", which is a much different thing than saying "there are dangerous chemical interactions with humans and the chemicals in dye/remover/bleach/ect". Maybe you intended the second, to me it just sounded like the first. And that's an argument I hear too often, that something has chemicals and is therefore bad which is inaccurate and uneducated.Why is it a poor argument?
The chemicals in bleach or dye remover literally can burn your hair and scalp
The worst most shampoos can do is dry your hair out
The amount of actually damaging chemicals in shampoos is really low, so yeah I think it is a good argument