Has Coronavirus affected your life? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm my university may or may not be affected - plus we have ongoing strikes so we were going to be affected in some matter anyways. Our sister campus reportedly has three cases of the Corona virus.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
All of the hand gel is sold out, I haven't seen the hand soaps yet. Only the expensive toilet rolls are left, we came home with pink and gold toilet roll yesterday. First confirmed case on my island has just been reported in the last hour so it's only going to get worse from tomorrow.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Hmm my university may or may not be affected - plus we have ongoing strikes so we were going to be affected in some matter anyways. Our sister campus reportedly has three cases of the Corona virus.
If 3 are already confirmed probably many more are already sick and have no idea....
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was in two university organized meetings earlier this week, both were pretty normal though there was no shaking hands policy in one place we went ^^;

It's pretty normal here right now. People are talking about Corona, but not rly letting it affect their lives. If someone is coughing I think plp are looking at them bit longer though.

I'm personally just washing hands more and trying to pay attention when touching my face.

The virus count has rosen to 19 in my country, but it's still all cases where person has gotten it from North Italy or they have gotten it from family member who got it from North Italy. So it feels controlled still.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just stuff being sold out here
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
All of the hand gel is sold out, I haven't seen the hand soaps yet. Only the expensive toilet rolls are left, we came home with pink and gold toilet roll yesterday. First confirmed case on my island has just been reported in the last hour so it's only going to get worse from tomorrow.
Why does that sound so familiar, I searched the whole city for hand sanitzer and face mask and couldn't find any.
You could use plastic gloves though, and take them off before getting to your house.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Why does that sound so familiar, I searched the whole city for hand sanitzer and face mask and couldn't find any.
You could use plastic gloves though, and take them off before getting to your house.
Oh I just prefer to wash my hands, my sister is the hand san fiend in this house :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If 3 are already confirmed probably many more are already sick and have no idea....
Luckily the report came back negative but many courses at other campuses have moved to an online format. Health essentials such as face masks and toilet paper are getting sold out and becoming restricted to buy.

Edit: one confirmed case in the greater county.
 
Last edited:
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I was in two university organized meetings earlier this week, both were pretty normal though there was no shaking hands policy in one place we went ^^;

It's pretty normal here right now. People are talking about Corona, but not rly letting it affect their lives. If someone is coughing I think plp are looking at them bit longer though.

I'm personally just washing hands more and trying to pay attention when touching my face.

The virus count has rosen to 19 in my country, but it's still all cases where person has gotten it from North Italy or they have gotten it from family member who got it from North Italy. So it feels controlled still.
That sounds pretty peaceful. If a place has decent health care and enough space in hospitals and good control over stuff, ofc panicking won't help.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That sounds pretty peaceful. If a place has decent health care and enough space in hospitals and good control over stuff, ofc panicking won't help.
People have been pretty calm so far, I haven't seen things getting sold out (though I have heard that face masks and hand sanitizer is sold out in some pharmacies but haven't visited those myself). Food situation is still good, haven't seen plp hogging toilet paper either. University was busy as always, especially cafeteria at lunch time, hard to find table to sit in like always xd

For my knowledge the cases have been all in milder side and nobody is currently in hospital care. Though, I'm not sure since the health care officials have said they won't be releasing lot of information of patients which kinda sucks. But what they have released so far the infected have been in home quarantine.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I use the sleeves of my jacket in the metro and to open doors.
Cases here grow exponentially
a week ago, 1 person was infected, now we have 60 cases.
Yesterday there were 32 cases.
It doesn't help that I go to school in the capital aka more risk
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My country has over 160 people affected and one death so far. I live in the suburbs so there are places where quite a few have been affected very close to my home and school. Since the hand sanitizers are out, I use wet wipes for skin to clean my hands but I dont think it has affected my life too much. It hasn't got to the point where schools and unis close but I feel like it will be quite soon.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My country has over 160 people affected and one death so far. I live in the suburbs so there are places where quite a few have been affected very close to my home and school. Since the hand sanitizers are out, I use wet wipes for skin to clean my hands but I dont think it has affected my life too much. It hasn't got to the point where schools and unis close but I feel like it will be quite soon.
we have one death in Switzerland too :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My country has over 160 people affected and one death so far. I live in the suburbs so there are places where quite a few have been affected very close to my home and school. Since the hand sanitizers are out, I use wet wipes for skin to clean my hands but I dont think it has affected my life too much. It hasn't got to the point where schools and unis close but I feel like it will be quite soon.
Correction, we have over 200 affected now :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Students at my uni often go abroad. They work on their project for one quarter before and then go abroad the next. Mine was in the fall and winter, thankfully, but all the ones in the next quarter are canceled, and all future ones indefinitely. my sister's town has a case now also, so they're taking precautions there. None in my city yet though

Update: just found out there's 13 cases in my state, which is pretty small.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
It's just been around 2 weeks that I am off and i'm already very bored. My parents got sick from it and I have to take care of them as well and we are warned about going out since the condition is getting out of hand.
Hope your parents are getting better.

If 3 are already confirmed probably many more are already sick and have no idea....
Yes, there are probably many mild cases walking around.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Correction, we have over 200 affected now :yolk:
The numbers can rise quickly, Sweden went from 2 to 160 in week. That's the scary part that I dont' think many authorities in my country are realising or at least admitting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread