Nope hasn't changed anything, well about from people stocking up on noodles and rice as seen in my trip to buy groceries.
I mean I don't have to change anything really since I always washed my hands (I don't touch things outside...), have carried hand sanitizer since I was like 21, I thought these were just common sense things (makes me question how unsanitary people are lol) So same old same old.
Honestly not too worried... It kinda feels the same as when my sister caught swine flu, we didn't know at first she just treated like a normal flu, which is helpful she didn't know considering she's heavily asthmatic, and is pretty much allergic to so many things, her anxiety would have made it worse for her...
Although The panic that everyones showing isn't helping her anxiety at the moment about it even though, she is kept upro date by her work place and have amended safety procedures (she's studying to be a midwife and works in an old people's home.