Has Dreamcatcher already mentioned the 3rd-Anniversary Fan song yet? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm not sure. I haven't seen one announced.

They might release a fan song around their comeback to accommodate their title track and new album, or they may just continue with their usual Special Clips. Which in itself is great fan service lol.

Maybe Handong's schedule hasn't allowed them enough time to record an extra fan song and the members want to all be together for it?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm not sure. I haven't seen one announced.

They might release a fan song around their comeback to accommodate their title track and new album, or they may just continue with their usual Special Clips. Which in itself is great fan service lol.

Maybe Handong's schedule hasn't allowed them enough time to record an extra fan song and the members want to all be together for it?
So in that case, we won't be getting a fan song for at least another 2 years.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So in that case, we won't be getting a fan song for at least another 2 years.
:lisalaugh: I didn't think about that!

Then I hope the members aren't waiting until they are all together to make a fan song. Personally, although all members joining in would be great, I wouldn't mind it if they released fan songs without Handong. She's doing her own work right now I guess.

Same with the Special Clips too. No full group Special Clip for 2 years sounds terrible lol. So let's hope DC continue as normal, regardless of possibly not releasing a fan song this year.

Not all groups release fan songs anyway, especially not every anniversary. Maybe they are skipping this 3rd one.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t hear about anything. Maybe we won‘t get one? I think the last times the fan songs were released on the anniversary or am I mixing something up?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I didn’t hear about anything. Maybe we won‘t get one? I think the last times the fan songs were released on the anniversary or am I mixing something up?
Pretty much, yeah.

'Full Moon' was released on the 12th Jan 2018 (MV was released 27th Feb '18)

'Over The Sky' was released on 16th Jan 2019 (MV was released 8th May '19)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty much, yeah.

'Full Moon' was released on the 12th Jan 2018 (MV was released 27th Feb '18)

'Over The Sky' was released on 16th Jan 2019 (MV was released 8th May '19)
and it also was known that the fan song was coming like safely a month before release
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
and it also was known that the fan song was coming like safely a month before release
Yep. We had teasers before the songs were released. Nothing this year. Maybe it's because they are so close to a comeback anyway?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I think maybe we'll get 2 comebacks soon, one Korean and one Japanese close together, so maybe they are not going to do a fan song this year.
I really don't want them to make a Korean comeback soon though as so many other big artists are coming back altogether lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread