Has it been me or is this place deader than usual these past few months?
2020AltAccount Joined 31 August 2020 Messages 19 Reactions Received 28 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2020 #1 Has it been me or is this place deader than usual these past few months? Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 6 September 2020 #2 Uhm I feel that a little I know that some users got a lot busier because of studying. Reactions: yeji
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 September 2020 #3 Some people became inactive or just left Reactions: yeji and jasque
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 6 September 2020 #4 idk if its just me but i feel like some of the active users here became inactive and started posting lesser Reactions: yeji and jasque
idk if its just me but i feel like some of the active users here became inactive and started posting lesser
2020AltAccount Joined 31 August 2020 Messages 19 Reactions Received 28 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2020 #5 Chahee said: Uhm I feel that a little I know that some users got a lot busier because of studying. Click to expand... Felt that. The likes on the comments aren’t the same either Reactions: yeji and jasque
Chahee said: Uhm I feel that a little I know that some users got a lot busier because of studying. Click to expand... Felt that. The likes on the comments aren’t the same either
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 6 September 2020 #6 I don't know to answer that actually, as it has been only 3 months since I joined Reactions: yeji and jasque
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 6 September 2020 #7 Wait a sec, isnt that Hueningkai? Taste Reactions: yeji and 2020AltAccount
Wonpil Joined 8 April 2020 Messages 2,021 Reactions Received 4,721 Website miracleboysatori.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary Ship @MinKarat Wreck @izcream 6 September 2020 #8 school started, so most forums will be quieter Reactions: yeji and jasque
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 September 2020 #9 yeah people have been more inactive nowadays