Has the SOTY been released yet? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
but Power Up is the first song that got a PAK form any SM artist :welp: so seems like Korea did like it
And Bad Boy didn't get a PAK, hmm maybe Korea isn't that bad :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Only one I can think of is N Flying’s Rooftop. I visited Seoul a bit over a week ago and I would hear some people sing and hum the lyrics when the song was played in public. Kind of amazing to think that one netizen’s comment saved a group.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Only one I can think of is N Flying’s Rooftop. I visited Seoul a bit over a week ago and I would hear some people sing and hum the lyrics when the song was played in public. Kind of amazing to think that one netizen’s comment saved a group.
O wow you know I noticed that song did go number 1 so I can’t really be surprised now that I think of it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread