Photo Has there been a time where you think being worse at something may have led to a better result? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dye my own hair and I’m not that great at it tbh. No matter how I try, I end up with parts that were less dyed than other parts, and when I bleach my hair I sometimes get remnants of old color left in the hair. But sometimes I feel like that makes it better. I end up with darker parts, lighter parts, and sometimes other colors mixed in, and I like how it looks. It looks more interesting and varied imo to have the various shades. So I’m not currently trying my best to be 100% perfectly evenly dyed :sanapray:

IMG_7611.jpeg

IMG_20200226_203922185.jpeg

IMG_20200226_203911839.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It looks so good! I wish I could dye my hair like that. Mine is so thick it took four bleach sessions and doubling up the concentration of the bleach mixture for my hair to get to a dark copper.....it sucked lol.

I suck at trivia but I find when I don't try to think about it too much I usually get the answers lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It looks so good! I wish I could dye my hair like that. Mine is so thick it took four bleach sessions and doubling up the concentration of the bleach mixture for my hair to get to a dark copper.....it sucked lol.

I suck at trivia but I find when I don't try to think about it too much I usually get the answers lol.
Mine doesn’t love bleach, I bleached it twice last time and parts were still very dark. My hair is also thick so that may be why. It was annoying though because I wanted to go to a light color, but I’ve made peace with my current (the top one), though that was bleached a third time so it did end up lighter than before a bit.
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Mine doesn’t love bleach, I bleached it twice last time and parts were still very dark. My hair is also thick so that may be why. It was annoying though because I wanted to go to a light color, but I’ve made peace with my current (the top one), though that was bleached a third time so it did end up lighter than before a bit.
You have good resilient hair ^_^ It looks good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You have good resilient hair ^_^ It looks good!
It wasn’t done all at once, I did one bleach, another a couple days later but weaker concentration and time, and the third was a little over a month later, and I was taking extra good care of it in that period. That said I know there’s some people whose hair couldn’t handle that level of frequency regardless of care so mine does seem to be more naturally resilient than theirs. And I’m happy about that because I like dyeing my hair :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StarrySky

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Ngl, ,I expected u to look like your pfp so this is strange:wonwooglasses:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I’m an alien :sanapray:
the quotes are still not functioning I see :taemsip:

I even see u in the banner for the new CT, u were floating, humans cant do that:uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
@Cherry_Blossoms ive been tagging people I respond to but sometimes i forget because im not in the habit of doing so :coronawimwim:
during the KS april fools event, I was paired with chiara who typed in large font at the time so I attempted that too to fool people better but I kept forgetting so it was tough :bulbasip: I wonder how mysteric manages to change the font color every single time :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
it makes it easy to have ur messages ksipped as people will assume you are not talking to them :haylul:
Or you can be like me and it doesn't matter if the person isn't talking to me, and just insert myself into the conversation like I was invited. :irenecrazy:

See what I did there? :scree: :lisalaugh:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Or you can be like me and it doesn't matter if the person isn't talking to me, and just insert myself into the conversation like I was invited. :irenecrazy:

See what I did there? :scree: :lisalaugh:
Fun conversation start when someone randomly invites themselves into someone elses conversation:pepeclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread