I stay up later than I'm used to :seokeyes:
LeeriaYa The Wandering Koala . . Joined 24 March 2020 Messages 618 Reactions Received 1,365 Location The Dao Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Female 2 April 2020 #41 MajestYerim said: I stay up later than I'm used to Click to expand... Reactions: Belgizen
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 2 April 2020 #42 Lucky said: Click to expand... I should sleep Reactions: LeeriaYa
LeeriaYa The Wandering Koala . . Joined 24 March 2020 Messages 618 Reactions Received 1,365 Location The Dao Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Female 2 April 2020 #43 MajestYerim said: I should sleep Click to expand... I'm glad you picked up on why DK eyes was used. SLEEP Reactions: Belgizen
MajestYerim said: I should sleep Click to expand... I'm glad you picked up on why DK eyes was used. SLEEP
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 2 April 2020 #44 Just really bored and more depressed than usual. I don't even feel like shopping like I usually do. Made me feel like crap more than ever before.
Just really bored and more depressed than usual. I don't even feel like shopping like I usually do. Made me feel like crap more than ever before.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 April 2020 #45 I just do more time spending with my family