Has your country started putting up Christmas decorations yet? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I went to the shopping center this morning and there were Christmas decorations everywhere. They even had the tree set up in the centre lol. I guess it’s Christmas season here already.

Have they started setting up in your country? If not, when do you predict they’ll set them up by?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Haven't seen any where I live as yet. And I live in the same country as OP. :o
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I haven't seen anyone with their decorations up yet, but I do see Christmas decorations already being sold at stores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I already see alot of christmas things being sold. Just yesterday I saw huge advent calendars being sold already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Normally they would already have some up and sell christmas decorations too, but commercially the Halloween is kinda coming in a way so shops still have lot of Halloween stuff to sell despite that Halloween isn't celebrated here :sanathink:

After October they will be all in with Christmas though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread