Has your natural hair color changed? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And if so, what was it and what is it now?

I was born a platinum blonde, but now it's kind of a medium/dark brown color.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was born with dark brown hair and it's still really dark.

Lowkey might be getting a few grey hairs though.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
And if so, what was it and what is it now?

I was born a platinum blonde, but now it's kind of a medium/dark brown color.
Very similar born with light blonde hair and went to ashy brown. I have it dyed red now. I dyed it back blonde for a few years but decided to let it grow into it's natural color. But now I want some vibrant color in it.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have black hair for as long as i can remember, but i have sprouted a few grey and white hairs lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread