This is actually really well made, and the message is nice
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 28 May 2020 #1 This is actually really well made, and the message is nice Reactions: eclipsoul, Abeamus and blueberries
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 28 May 2020 #2 i hate her and her music sucks. Reactions: RainbowDevil, Abeamus and Jimimis
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 May 2020 #3 Shes rly great artist and i respect her for it. That video/msg is also very Billie. Reactions: Myco and Abeamus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,378 Reactions Received 76,685 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,300 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 28 May 2020 #4 I like the message she wants to give but personality wise I am skeptical about her Reactions: Myco
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 28 May 2020 #5 ah Billy Eyelash again, ye, not even gonna try. Probably another emo teenager message, if not I still do not wanna know. Reactions: Myco
ah Billy Eyelash again, ye, not even gonna try. Probably another emo teenager message, if not I still do not wanna know.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,519 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 28 May 2020 #6 I don't know enough about her to give an honest opinion. All I've seen is her album at the shops here and the cover scares me and that's about it lol Reactions: Myco
I don't know enough about her to give an honest opinion. All I've seen is her album at the shops here and the cover scares me and that's about it lol