Hate can actually lead to some good things (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was never particularly interested in Treasure, but all the unfair hate they've been receiving made me look into them a bit and I actually like them quite a bit now. I really love one of their main vocals voices, and the members are really cute. Even though it's terrible that they've been getting o much hate I guess I do owe the Blinks that are hateful to them something, since I wouldn't have paid attention to them otherwise.

Appreciate Treasure, and check out this cover. It's really pretty, especially Jeongwoo's part. And he's still so young, I can't even imagine how good he'd sound if he continue to improve (hopefully he wont be pushed into the YG vocal direction).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly that's how it is sometimes with me.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, any publicity is good publicity I guess. I've seen a couple of things about Treasure but I'm not into BGs in general, I may check their debut or Yedam's solo at least to see why all the fuzz is about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread