Hate school with every fiber of my body (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The marking period ends this friday.

I'm failing 3 classes

My teacher decided to have 2 40 point assignments and 1 200 point assignments to be due in the final week of the marking period.

I am so done with this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't remember nothing about school besides the traumatic things.

it's a place in my life I'd rather not think back on.

I almost failed one class did average in 4 others and faired better in two.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Oh stop whining
Your future is going to be worse
School is easy compared to a real ass job
Where you can't trust nobody and before you know it, without realizing you doing stuff wrong as you know for a fact your doing your job just fine, you could get told: we won't be renewing your contract

Then you gotta worry about paying rent
Your own health, your pets
Without money you can't do shit

When you in school living with parents you got it easy
Trust me

Now go be a boss and ace that homework
Fighting :mgblush:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh stop whining
Your future is going to be worse
School is easy compared to a real ass job
Where you can't trust nobody and before you know it, without realizing you doing stuff wrong as you know for a fact your doing your job just fine, you could get told: we won't be renewing your contract

Then you gotta worry about paying rent
Your own health, your pets
Without money you can't do shit

When you in school living with parents you got it easy
Trust me

Now go be a boss and ace that homework
Fighting :mgblush:
This. When I first moved out of my parents' house, it was a NIGHTMARE! I had a ridiculously high rent to pay (upwards of $700), a crappy job, and I had to constantly mooch off my parents for money bc so broke.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread