hated kpop songs I would defend with my LIFE pt2 (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
After posting my other thread I remembered there is more I wanted to add :soob:

1. Step Back by GOT the Beat
Side comment: It is addicting, what can I say? we are gonna forget the horrible lyrics



2. RING X RING by Billlie
Side comment: THIS. IS. HOW. YOU. DO. UNIQUE!



3. Scared by P1Harmony
Side comment: Do you just hate "noise" music?



4. Blessed-Cursed by Enhypen
Side comment: It was underwhelming to me at first but now ADDICTED



5. ASAP by StayC
Side comment: When I found out people hated this I was taken aback cause it's SOO fun



6. SUN from My Teenage Girl
Side comment: Hated because of plagiarism which is fair but no denying it's good



7. Ruby by Woozi
Side comment: I love the rock vibe that kpop is going towards



8. Fireworks by Ateez
Side comment: I literally looped this one!



9. Tattoo by AleXa
Side comment: Girl can literally do any genre and it just works!



10. XOXO by Jeon Somi
Side comment: The amount of hate this got and for what???

​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
*NEW TITLE OF THREAD*
Songs that arent filled with happiness but with mad/Strong vibes: XD
I basically either like super cute or stong vibes, no in between :soob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread