Have any simple recipes to make? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been eating a LOT of ramen. I can't cook much, and coq au in is expensive and takes a while and lots of ingredients to make. I also prefer drinking white wine instead of using it to cook. I've recently made macaroni soup with the help of @maruberry's simple instructions, but other than that it's not-really-sushi-but-kinda sushi and ramen. I also had rice soup, but I do need other forms of sustenance haha. I think I messed up Kraft Mac and Cheese before...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've been eating a LOT of ramen. I can't cook much, and coq au in is expensive and takes a while and lots of ingredients to make. I also prefer drinking white wine instead of using it to cook. I've recently made macaroni soup with the help of @maruberry's simple instructions, but other than that it's not-really-sushi-but-kinda sushi and ramen. I also had rice soup, but I do need other forms of sustenance haha. I think I messed up Kraft Mac and Cheese before...
you MADE THE SOUP! :pikahappy: Did you like it?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oooo you MADE THE SOUP! Did you like it?
I did! Except for the fact that I put too much milk. :kijoongstare: But I did enjoy it! I'd make it again, but better next time.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I did! Except for the fact that I put too much milk. :kijoongstare: But I did enjoy it! I'd make it again, but better next time.
The milk macaroni ratio IS really tough to get right lmao!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You could try making potato salad!
This one takes a bit of time to make though, but on the bright side if you put it in the freezer it can be edible for a few days!

I assume you know how to boil potatoes and eggs? (asking just to be sure)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You could try making potato salad!
This one takes a bit of time to make though, but on the bright side if you put it in the freezer it can be edible for a few days!

I assume you know how to boil potatoes and eggs? (asking just to be sure)
I am not THAT bad at cooking lmao I know how to boil an egg. I can bake a potato, but boiling I don't know how to lskadj. It's probably just put a potato in boiling water for like, 5 minutes or something?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am not THAT bad at cooking lmao I know how to boil an egg. I can bake a potato, but boiling I don't know how to lskadj. It's probably just put a potato in boiling water for like, 5 minutes or something?
esssentially yeah, but it takes a LOT longer, depending on the size of the potatoes about 30-40 minutes to boil it! (and make sure to add salt) You can always poke it with a knife to make sure it is soft enough to eat.

but the way Potato salad works... it is essentially diced boiled potatoes, eggs, sausages (or any kind of meat you like tbh) and pickles. Mixed with mayonnaise and sour cream. + salt naturally.
Onions and peas are optional.

You can add any amount of anything you want. Like pickles? Just add a lot of them! Like sausages? Just more of 'em! Don't like peas or pretty much... anything in this mix... Just don't add it!

And with adding mayonnaise and sour cream, you need about the same amount of each thing. It's better to add less at first and then add more if it is too dry.


This sounds more difficult than it actually is. You just dice a bunch of stuff, throw it into a bowl and then mix with sour cream and mayonnaise.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
esssentially yeah, but it takes a LOT longer, depending on the size of the potatoes about 30-40 minutes to boil it! (and make sure to add salt) You can always poke it with a knife to make sure it is soft enough to eat.

but the way Potato salad works... it is essentially diced boiled potatoes, eggs, sausages (or any kind of meat you like tbh) and pickles. Mixed with mayonnaise and sour cream. + salt naturally.
Onions and peas are optional.

You can add any amount of anything you want. Like pickles? Just add a lot of them! Like sausages? Just more of 'em! Don't like peas or pretty much... anything in this mix... Just don't add it!

And with adding mayonnaise and sour cream, you need about the same amount of each thing. It's better to add less at first and then add more if it is too dry.


This sounds more difficult than it actually is. You just dice a bunch of stuff, throw it into a bowl and then mix with sour cream and mayonnaise.
I like onions! It sounds pretty simple! I'll try it. Can I use bacon :pandaamazed:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like onions! It sounds pretty simple! I'll try it. Can I use bacon :pandaamazed:
I've never really made it with bacon, it might come out weird if you fry it. You CAN try ham though
I'd recommend a wiener or like... a hot dog sausage.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've never really made it with bacon, it might come out weird if you fry it. You CAN try ham though
I'd recommend a wiener or like... a hot dog sausage.
I like ham. Hot dogs make me sick though haha
Smoked bacon would work as well
I bought smoked bacon the other day, so yay!! :D
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean, I have a lot of recipes I could share. What types of food do you like though? Soup, pasta, salads, rice or something else? Just give me a group and I'll share something fast and easy with you :)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like ham. Hot dogs make me sick though haha

I bought smoked bacon the other day, so yay!! :D
Overall yeah mix and match what you like! Potato salad is like actually one of my favourite foods! it is really filling and it's nice bcs if you make enough of it, you can just take some to snack on whenever you feel hungry!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean, I have a lot of recipes I could share. What types of food do you like though? Soup, pasta, salads, rice or something else? Just give me a group and I'll share something fast and easy with you :)
I like pastas and rice dishes. Soups are also good! Salads, I'm not really one to eat them, but I like salads that aren't really salads? Like egg salad.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Overall yeah mix and match what you like! Potato salad is like actually one of my favourite foods! it is really filling and it's nice bcs if you make enough of it, you can just take some to snack on whenever you feel hungry!
Ooh, I'll try to make it one of these days! :D It seems pretty easy, so with my "I failed at mac and cheese once" cooking badge, I think I could make it.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, I'll try to make it one of these days! :D It seems pretty easy, so with my "I failed at mac and cheese once" cooking badge, I think I could make it.
the worst thing that can happen is you overboiling the potatoes! Which really isn't that bad, the potatoes will just be really crumbly lmao!
You can't even oversalt it, bcs you can just add more mayonnaise/sour cream to fix that!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the worst thing that can happen is you overboiling the potatoes! Which really isn't that bad, the potatoes will just be really crumbly lmao!
You can't even oversalt it, bcs you can just add more mayonnaise/sour cream to fix that!
The only way for me to fail is doing the thing I'm not good at! :pandaamazed:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread