Have ever change your bias? (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 November 2019
Messages
57
Reactions Received
231
Location
Gravity❄️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think from all the groups i stan i have change my bias at the begining, the hardest one for me has been BTS because my bias was taehyun then It was Jin then it was suga but we're just gonna leave it in i love them all :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I quite rarely change bias, but happens sometimes. Daesung used to be my bias in Big Bang, but I changed it to Seungri after couple years... :susPepe:
My 2PM bias has kept changing since i have been into 2PM, but now it has been Taecyeon a while so that's nice.

Apart from those two I don't think my bias has changed though. It has always been Park Bom for 2NE1, Krystal for f(x), Lisa from Blackpink, RM from BTS, Hanbyul from LedApple.. So it mostly stays the same and even if I change it it usually stays to what I change it with multiple years.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I change them yearly :nekosweat: i think its because i have not met the one i truly love.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg @Soleski you and i have the same bais for bts
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think most of said we have 1 bais for life but then a few month happen and you end up have more than 1 bais in a group. Only if the charm of the other member don't work on you and only that one member charm work on you.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My ult biases have always been Jhope, Donghun and Joy (although Irene is doing things to me) but, apart from them, my bias tends to change a lot. I can never decide and I mostly just end up stanning all of them. :nekosweat:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My ult biases have always been Jhope, Donghun and Joy (although Irene is doing things to me) but, apart from them, my bias tends to change a lot. I can never decide and I mostly just end up stanning all of them. :nekosweat:
i have a hard time choosing between j-hope and suga so i was ok the both my bais
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I almost always go through two biases. The first bias I like primarily because their looks caught my eye and they have a good personality, 2nd bias is the one that has a personality that's the most compatible with mine (friendship wise, although i'd very much like to marry them too). My first bias in BTS was Taehyung but even though I think he's got an incredibly charming personality, if I think about it, we could actually kinda clash, my 2nd bias and ult bias is Jungkook because I feel like we'd have no problem getting along. In Blackpink my first was Jisoo then I went to Jennie, in Girls' Generation my first was Tiffany and then went to Taeyeon. Those are the most notable ones that follow the pattern to a t.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread