Have some animals (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wildlife warrior vikki!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been trying ALL MY LIFE to find a darn grey fox in my home state and you find one casually :pepecry1:
I was surprised ngl. And I was just starting to think that trail had no benefits :lisalaugh:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,151
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,414
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been trying ALL MY LIFE to find a darn grey fox in my home state and you find one casually :pepecry1:
*looks at your sig* Oooooohhhhhhhhhh, shinyyyyyyyyy! (lol I'm off my stimulant rn)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread