Have u bought sth from Black Friday sales? Are u planning to? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got gaming headset to my brother -80% for Christmas gift, little petshop toys for my niece and some Christmas lights for my balcony. I had hoped to find some more to myself but I'm picky with money and there was not good sales on stuff I wanted ^^;
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I probably will. Mostly for myself :chickill:But,this year I’m getting gifts from my friends so I’ll feel bad if I don’t get them something in return.

I was looking at a BlackPink Lightstick for my bestfriends little sister. And,I may also get some surround sound headphones for gaming for my friend. Also,I’ve been checking out a cozy pure white sweater for my sisters because they seem to really like some from a store we go to.
:seokeyes: I’m late on Christmas shopping
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Exactly! I won't fall victim to the capitalist plan
:llama_tea:
The capitalist agenda has nth on us!

Expect me and @LeeriaYa who have fallen to their plots already.. you avenge us comrade!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Planned to look for christmas gifts, until this morning that is when I noticed I'd have to not eat for a month to make up for anything I used today, as my account had been charged by a unforeseen cost. (stupid bills.) So not this time... :pandasad:
Oh poor you :pandasad: well at least if this planet dies u can be assured it wasn't cause ur unresponsive shopping. Can't say the same.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The capitalist agenda has nth on us!

Expect me and @LeeriaYa who have fallen to their plots already.. you avenge us comrade!
I only purchase my needs >: l Capitlism consumes us all. We’re always watched by the government when we purchase our products by our consomption of greed
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nah. Black Friday is too noisy, crowded, and stressful. Unless it's online, I suppose. But you gotta also be careful with black friday electronics. Like tvs, etc. They're usually models specifically made for black Friday and tend to be made more cheaply than what they would have been typically... or they are outdated products. And... Other tricks. Those deals may not be as great as you are thinking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
40
Reactions Received
182
Location
In TOP's jacket
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I did most of it online, but I bought a new gaming computer, a new iPhone, and some other random things that were on sale. All of it was for me, and mainly because I never buy anything for myself and wait so long to get things that my stuff becomes very worn down or outdated.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hulu is currently running a $0.99/mo for 12 months deal (limited commercials). I'm contemplating getting that. Other than that, I have some grown up stuff to buy - nothing fun lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread