have u ever unstanned? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 June 2020
Messages
117
Reactions Received
417
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
because im thinking of doing it, i was a barb for a long time but im starting to think twice, i brushed it off as nicki's team decided to collab with 6ix9ine and not her but now i see that was naive of me

what is this henny?

1591800724806.png
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
mm maybe? Lee Santa is one example, not artist but actor though :susPepe: Cheating ur pregnant wife with young model and idol is not cool look.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've unstanned once

BTS was the first group i stanned and unstanned, bored the living shit out of myself with their content and the fandom... just nah, I won't be part of that.

Don't think I've unstanned besides that...I usually don't stan unless I'm sure I will like them for a long time.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It depends on what you mean by saying "unstan".
If you mean the most radical thing of reaching a point of indifference or dislike for a group you used to follow with passion; then no, it hasn't happened yet.
If you mean demoting them from following them with passion to just casually follow them, then yes, it has happened.
I have been a casual follower of four groups I no longer care about. I'd not call that unstanning because I never stanned them.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I unstanned Big Bang hardcore, they used to be my ults.
I lost interest in a lot of groups too, but I still like them at least somewhat.
Maybe 24k too, the members leaving got too much.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kinda unstanned BTS :wimwim: there is just not that connection ther anymore
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
mm maybe? Lee Santa is one example, not artist but actor though :susPepe: Cheating ur pregnant wife with young model and idol is not cool look.
I took long af before realizing you meant Lee Byunghun :haylul:
RIP Glam :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Speaking of unstanning, I didn't completely unstan, although groups have gone from being my ults to just being one of the groups I casually follow.
Although I used to be a Sone and kinda unstanned after Sicagate, I still follow various members of the group like Taeyeon and Yoona but not the group as a whole.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes and no as I used to stan Loona but the group stuff made me more of a pre-debut stan instead
I was stanning loona too
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I took long af before realizing you meant Lee Byunghun :haylul:
RIP Glam :wimwim:
Shouldnt it be obvious by Lee Santa :jisoosmh:

It's as catchy as butthole attacker and toilet maniac:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Shouldnt it be obvious by Lee Santa :jisoosmh:

It's as catchy as butthole attacker and toilet maniac:sakUwu:
Wait I know toilet oppa but who's butthole attacker? :jisoosmh:
If only there were no context, it wouldn't be so bad :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wait I know toilet oppa but who's butthole attacker? :jisoosmh:
If only there were no context, it wouldn't be so bad :haylul:
Butthole attacker is Kim Hyung Joong, cause he had sent text to his ex: "I'm going to attack your butt hole today”

so that's what the knetz call him now
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Butthole attacker is Kim Hyung Joong, cause he had sent text to his ex: "I'm going to attack your butt hole today”

so that's what the knetz call him now
oh lmao I know about him just didn’t know his nickname was butthole attacker :haylul:

Didn’t he also get mad coz his girlfriend got pregnant, like he had nothing to do with it :nayeonisdone:

well I never stanned so can’t say I unstanned lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh lmao I know about him just didn’t know his nickname was butthole attacker :haylul:

Didn’t he also get mad coz his girlfriend got pregnant, like he had nothing to do with it :nayeonisdone:

well I never stanned so can’t say I unstanned lol.
he did, though i think there was some stuff up with the gf too, just a mess
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't think anything like this ever happened to me. the closest to that would be skipping seungri's parts that i forgot were even here to begin with in most bigbang songs.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread