Have u guys played SuperStar Nation Games? (1 Viewer)

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Yeah, I used to play superstar woollim right when it launched back in early 2020 - used to play it pretty frequently during that year before I officially deleted my account and the app altogether around that late same year. Fun times but eventually I just wasn’t interested on continuing playing anymore and got bored of it real quick
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I used to play superstar woollim right when it launched back in early 2020 - used to play it pretty frequently during that year before I officially deleted my account and the app altogether around that late same year. Fun times but eventually I just wasn’t interested on continuing playing anymore and got bored of it real quick
Ahhh , true
I have a hard time with it now, hard mode is so effing hard
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Ahhh , true
I have a hard time with it now, hard mode is so effing hard
The hard mode on SS Woollim actually isn’t hard compared to the rest of the other superstar game apps that I’ve tried for a little bit - like the hard mode ones on superstar JYP and superstar starship, Pledis etc. are like super hard to pass, but if you try to play the hard mode on SS Woollim (for most songs on there actually) you’d be able to see the difference
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The hard mode on SS Woollim actually isn’t hard compared to the rest of the other superstar game apps that I’ve tried for a little bit - like the hard mode ones on superstar JYP and superstar starship, Pledis etc. are like super hard to pass, but if you try to play the hard mode on SS Woollim (for most songs on there actually) you’d be able to see the difference
Oh i should try, now its really hard
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Nah I just tested I wanted a rhythm game with kpop I got a gacha I can't sorry. Also the few one Ive tested (Sm JYP StayC) were all too easy for me and very few maps were interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread