Have you been more satisfied or dissatisfied with the releases this year? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually enjoy seeing groups experimenting, as it could potentially open up new doors to different types of music in the future. It would also help K-POP expand in a different direction than it has before. As long as it stays within certain limits and sounds good, I'm fine with it. I can understand why people would dislike it though, and people usually like hearing things similar to what they've heard before, format- wise.
I agree. Experimenting with different concepts is a good way to open up some new doors. Although it's quite risky, it can be pretty beneficial. I guess groups would just need to have a style that appeals to a lot people in order for things to work out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
38
Reactions Received
143
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So far the only songs I’ve really liked are Eung Eung, Violeta, Fancy and Fever. That’s just for title tracks though. I’m hoping ITZY comes with something good this month and that Twice comes back by the end of August for another hit.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Soleski

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
2018 I consider to be a really bad year when It comes to my faves music, I just didn't like the majority of stuff that was released by them or they just didn't stand out very much to me and I never really listened to the songs from that year. While I don't think 2019 has been outstanding I prefer it a lot more over 2018, I've enjoyed the comebacks from the groups I stan although now that I'm thinking about it I've unstanned two groups this year... and Donghan and Sewoon's comebacks weren't my favorite from them... and I'm actually listening to the songs released this year rather than listening to older music. The only thing I sort of have not enjoyed this year is gg releases, I liked a lot from last year but this year has been pretty underwhelming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread