have you bought any ice cream for the summer? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Since it's suddenly over 20 c here, i bought some ice cream for the occasion. Berry flavor with caramel sauce, it's pretty new combo but good! :haylul:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't yet since it is still a bit cold here. I want some, though. And that combo... it's good? :wimwim:
its' good even if the combo is bit weird :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I eat ice cream all year long, no matter the cold and currently my obsession is chocolate ♥
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, I had ice cream in my freezer for a few months now :wimwim: chocolate ice cream, I enjoy eating it with a protein brownie
 
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It not that hot where I am craving ice cream. I mostly crave ice cream like during the month of June, July and August. And during the Winter season.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread