Have you changed as an Kpop stan? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to just only really listen to BG's, hardly ever any GG's but now I'm much more open to all kinds of groups/artists and now I've really fallen for a few girl groups because of it (though I still only stan BG's but hopefully one day I'll find a GG for me). When I was a newer fan I would also try to keep up with everything that was released from each group I stanned (music, varietys and extra stuff they do). Now I just watch what I feel like watching, I used to always think "You have to watch everything to be a real fan" (still don't get why I thought that haha). If my past self knew that I was mainly just watching Ateez and SVT content while I'm getting behind with Stray Kids, Nu'est, BTS and every other group I stan they would be mortified. :llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread